I Will Help You~Yukio X Sick Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Ready Aim Fire AMV [ Yukio Okumura ]

(Y/N)=Your Name

(F/C)=Favourite Colour

I jolt awake, whipping my head left and right, raising my gun and moving it along with my eyes. I breathe in and out, sweating and crying uncontrollably, I gently sit my gun on my bedside table. Placing my head in my hands, but immediately looking back up to check the time, 5:31AM. I sigh and stand up, stretching my arms before I carry on my morning routine. I take a cold shower, hoping it will wake me up for the day, and calm down the headache that seemed to be growing each day. Over the years I've had nightmares of my past, but they seemed to be getting worse.

I change into a (F/C) tank top, and denim blue jeans, deciding to change later on and do some work. I'm a talented exorcist, so I have more work then the usual exorcists do, which can be annoying at times. Oh well, at least lives are being saved, most lives any way.

~

Beep, Beep, and it would seem I need to go, I quickly change into my exorcist uniform. Hurrying out the door with my weapons and other required equipment to contain demons.

A Few Moments Later...

"Are you alright (Y/N)?", My boyfriend Yukio questions, gently kissing me on the lips. It turns out Yukio needed to take his class out for a day trip, and Mephisto asked for more security. Just in case things got out of hand, when facing other demons of course.

"I'm fine", I state,

"(Y/N), we agreed not to lie to one another, remember", He says, I sigh and nod in response.

"Nightmare", I mumble, he nods and embraces me into a protective hug, obviously trying to comfort me.

"Hurry up, love birds!", Rin shouts, I chuckle and let go of Yukio, as he walks back to his class.

~

It turns out they didn't really need my help, besides Rin and Bon fighting over and over again. You would think if they're so similar they wouldn't fight that much, but apparently not. I softly groan and force my eyelids open, I feel so tired and boiling hot, I think I might have a fever or something.

"(Y/N), are you sure you're alright?", Yukio questions, a glint of worry and concern in his tone. I nod and continue to walk, feeling like I'm going to collapse.

"Alright everyone, take a rest", Yukio says, they all raise their eyebrows at him.

"But, we're almost there", Rin whines, Yukio goes to protest but I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Come on, we're almost there", I state, he sighs and nods, giving up on trying to convince me. Unfortunately, that seemed to be a terrible mistake, since I was falling behind. Using the excuse that I was covering the back, just in case we were followed by a demon or something. And it would seem bad luck trailed after me; Yukio was getting suspicious and incredible worried.

"konekomaru, could you make sure everyone arrives safely, while I talk to Ms (L/N)", He says, I mentally groan, I'm too tired for this. I lean against the tree for support, but my legs seemed to be shaking, making me unsteady.

"Yes Mr Okumura", Konekomaru says, walking towards true cross academy, with the class trailing close behind him. Once they were far away, Yukio turned back around to look at me. But I was already on the ground, my energy draining, forcing me to collapse. He rushes over, placing his hand on my forehead, this is one hell of a fever.

"(Y/N), you should have listened to me", He states, I'm sweating and boiling hot, my breathing is ragged and I'm exhausted. My eyes start to droop; my body is forcing me to sleep. The last thing I remember is being lifted into my lover's arms, before falling unconscious.

~

I wake up with a soft groan, infuriating pain washes over me, causing a major headache. I notice Yukio is in the room, rushing over to me with worried teal blue eyes. He passes me a glass of water, with some medicine to calm done the pain, and of course I gratefully accept it.

"Why didn't you listen to me?", He questions with a sigh, slipping his hand into my mine.

"I didn't want to worry you", I state, he shakes his head and gently kisses my forehead.

"(Y/N), you should have been more concerned about your health", He points out, I nod and lay back down.

"I know", I mumble, he gives me a small, reassuring smile and gently kisses my forehead again.

"Don't worry, I will help you", He says, a smile graces my lips, as shake my head slightly.

"We will help each other", I state, he smiles and nods in agreement, gently pecking me on the lips. Maybe staying in bed isn't such a bad idea, oh well, at least we have each other.

Sorry if it's too short, boring, or something along those lines...