The Blush Game~Shima X Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Womanizer - Shima

(B/F/N)=Best Friend's Name

I flutter my eyelids open, the soft breeze and refreshing smell greets me, and of course I woke up earlier then my alarm. Sighing softly as I switch positions, getting comfortable, feeling too lazy to get up early. Beep, Beep, Beep, my roommate and I groan dramatically, thankfully it's Friday, but getting up early still sucks.

"I don't wanna get up", (B/F/N) states,

"Why can't we go to school for two days, and have five days as a weekend?!", I reply,

"Or no school at all!", (B/F/N) adds, a sigh escapes my lips as I sit up, placing my feet on the smooth floor. Standing up, using the wall to steady myself, I make my way over to the bathroom, grabbing my school clothes on the way. After I have a nice warm shower and my other bathroom needs, I quickly get changed. So my friend can do the same without being late to class. We are both training to be an exorcist, but it sucks that we have extra hours of school for it. I open the door, by passing my friend as I do so, quickly finishing my homework as I wait for her. After a solid fifteen to twenty minutes, (she/he) finally comes out.

"You ready yet?", I question,

"Am now", (She/He) mocks, I chuckle, grabbing my bag and heading out, walking to our first class. And we just talk about the usual, well what we would call usual. Finally reaching our class, we walk in, surprised that we got there before the teacher. My friend sits down, as I take the seat behind her, unfortunately we couldn't sit next to one another. So instead I had to sit next to the pink haired pervert, but he can be chill. We usually compete in competitions, in class and outside of class.

"So what game are we playing today?", I question, turning to my pink haired classmate.

"How about...", He starts, humming as he thinks of a game for us to compete in. Since last time I picked the game and won! He gets to choose the game this time.

"The blush game", He states with a devilish smile, I immediately frown from that smile, it usually means something bad.

"The blush game?", I question, tilting my head in confusion, I haven't heard of that one before.

"Yeah! whoever makes the other blush the deepest and quickest, gets to dare the other to do something", He states, his grin only widening, which kind of looks a little creepy.

"M'kay", I say, thinking of all the ways I can make him blush, this should be easy then. The teacher quickly walks in, apologising for being a little late to class. And while the teacher is talking, Shima slowly placed his hand on my back. I stop myself from laughing out loud, is that really the best he's got!?

He gently starts moving his hand up and down, like he's petting me, what am I, a cat!? I slowly grab his hand that was on my back, holding it and rubbing my thumb over his hand. I look at his expression, only noticing a slight blush form on his cheek, which isn't good enough of course. And that is exactly how my day went, trying to make each other blush. He tried pick up lines, holding my hand, moving hair away from my face, calling me cute names such as 'Beautiful' and 'Cutie'. While I tried making him blush by holding his hand, calling him cheesy names, using pick up lines, hugging him and placing my hand on his cheek. Resulting to only slight blushes, nothing enough to make one or another win.

~

I sighed, making my way to my cram school class, (B/F/N) wasn't in Mr Okumura's class. But of course Shima had to be in my class, oh well I'm making damn sure I win. I open the door, relieved that I wasn't late, but I'm actually early. I sit down, and sooner then I thought, my competitive pink haired friend sits beside me, with a smirk.

"Hey sweetheart, did you miss me?", I question sweetly, ignoring as Izumo fake pukes at my comment. Bon and konekomaru stare at Shima with their eye brows raised, mentally telling him that he can't go back to his pervert self.

"Yes, I couldn't stop thinking about you", Shima says,

"Really, I had the exact same thought", I say,

"Really?", He questions,

"Yes, your handsome looks, your soothing voice, majestic hair and amazing eyes. If this was all an imagination, I would say you're the best thing I came up with", I state sweetly, Shima blushes at my pick up line, but its just not enough for me to win, damn it!

"Well then, this imagination shall give you the best time of your life", He states, silencing my confusion as his lips collide with me own. My eyes wide open, heat practically radiating off of my face, I feel like I'm the sun. He pulls away, a small blush on his cheeks, a wide smile of triumph gracing his lips.

"I win!", He shouts, I softly groan in annoyance, with my head in my hands.

"What's the dare?", I question with a sigh,

"Screw the rules", He mumbles to himself,

"I dare you to go out with me", He says with a cheerful smile, I laugh and nod my answer. Maybe losing wasn't so bad...