Teach, Learn, Love!~Konekomaru x Foreigner Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Collab - Miwa Konekomaru - ( Ao no exorcist )-

Y/N=Your Name

PROVIDED INFORMATION: If the words are in BOLD writing that means the characters are speaking Japanese. This MIGHT be a bit of a confusing oneshot, and ahhhhh well sorry!

~

Japan. I wonder what it's like. I don't speak the language very well. Evidently, I'm from another country, Britain to be exact. I've been separated from my family. Lost all contact and other resources to find them. So here I am on a plane, ready to be sent to Japan. Some guy called Hiroaki is showing pity and care towards me, and has accepted to be my guardian. Until my family is found I guess, but I highly doubt that.

The rattling roar of the plane engine is already concerning me more than it should. It sounds like the rising tension of a bomb ready to implode and then explode. I sigh and edge towards the window, providing the person next to me some more space. I put on my headphones after tackling the tangled cord ever so carelessly. Nodding my head away to the music as I try to ignore the rest of the world around me.

"Why hello! You must be (Y/N) if I'm not mistaken?" An elderly man greets with a wrinkled and weary smile. Thank Satan he speaks English.

"A-Ah yes that would be correct, pleasure to meet you sir." I reply with a small bow, and a polite smile.

"The pleasure is all mine. And please just call me Hiroaki! Or Hiro for short if you wish. Now shall we get going, you're probably tired from the trip and you start school tomorrow too!" Hiro states with apologetic smile, he carefully helps me carry one of my bags as we head off to the car. Hiro seems like a kind person...WAIT DID HE SAY I'M STARTING SCHOOL TOMORROW?!?!?!

~

"You'll do fine, don't worry they will teach you Japanese! I'll pick you up after cram school. Good luck (Y/N)!" Hiro says kindly before rushing off to work in his rusty, old car. He seems more excited about this then I am to be honest. I breathe in and out calmly before entering True Cross Academy. Surely this can't be too ba- OH GOD THIS SCHOOL IS HUGE!!! It's okay I'll just ask for directions from the head office, surely someone speaks English here. Otherwise I'll be forced to unbelievably and embarrassingly fail at speaking Japanese.

"Hi do you speak English?" I question the lady twirling a pencil tiredly while swinging on her desk chair left to right at the reception office.

"Eh? Sorry little girl but do you speak Japanese?" She replies with her eyebrows raised and a slight tilt of her head. Damn it!

"I. Not. Speak. Japanese. Good...Me. Speak. English" I respond in a robotic like voice, hoping I got the message through to her. She blinks for a few seconds before nodding, triggering a sigh of relief and tiredness from me.

"M-Ma'am would you like s-some help?" I hear a voice squeak from beside me, I jump before turning towards the person. A boy around my age with glasses, little amount of dark hair, with kind brown eyes and a nervous but nice expression.

"A-Ahh yes that would be very helpful, you see I'm not very good at speaking Japanese." I state with a nervous laugh, sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck.

"Noted. I'm assuming you're new here?" He questions while pushing up his glasses and readjusting his focus.

"Correct. The names (Y/N)." I say with a polite smile, feeling grateful that he saved me from embarrassing myself further then I needed to.

"I'm Konekomaru. If you would like, I can teach you how to speak Japanese?" Konekomaru suggests with a matching polite smile.

"Yes please, I would very much like that. Thank you Konekomaru!" I reply in relief, only just now glancing at the reception lady and holding back a laugh as I notice her utterly confused expression.