Field trip 💘

It is our fieldtrip today and I am excited to see my boyfriend after a long time. He is part of the football team and he is always away, practicing for the upcoming game. Fortunately, yesterday was their last practice before the game in the next three days. So, we have two days to catch up and talk.

As I arrive at school, people are crowding outside. The yellow buses are parked by the road and the students are waiting for the coordinator's announcement.

I hold the strap of my backpack as I stand near the buses. I look around at the crowd hoping to find a familiar face until someone hugs me behind.

"Looking for me?" He asks as he peeks at me from behind then winks.

Man that wink never fails to melt me.

I just roll my eyes and I see from my peripheral vision that he pouted. He let me go then stands in front of me. I am tall but I reach just above his ears. I stare at him as he grabs hold both my hands in his - grinning.

"Hi, (y/n)-ah. I missed you," he says sweetly.

My lips slowly form into a grin and I pinch his right cheek.

"A-ah-ah!" He whines.

"You are so cute!" I squeal.

"I know. I'm handsome too," he says then winks again. We hear girls squealing and we look around only to find them behind me.

"Yieee!!! Our ship is sailing!!!" The girls tease.

I chuckle and so does he. We actually met because those girls made us meet. We never talked to each other before because we're in different class. I was in class 2-1 while he was in class 2-2. But now, we are in the same class. I don't know why they decided to 'ship' us but thanks to them, I learned how to love someone deeply.

The coordinator announces for everyone to get in the bus according to class.

Hoonie turns to me ans says, "You'll be with me for the rest of the day, okay?"

I smile. "Yes, captain," I say then wink at him and grips his arm with both of my hands. I see his cheeks redden and it makes me laugh. It feels good that only I can give him those reactions. He is so manly to others but he is really cute and sweet to me.

-×-×-×-

The field trip is about art so we went to the museums and historical places related to it. Hoonie and I really enjoyed it and we had a great time. Then, before we go home, the coordinator announced that we will go to an amusement park to enjoy ourselves since we are graduating this year.

Everyone cheered and got on the bus full of excitement. I was really excited too.

We arrive in the amusement park in no time. I drag Hoonie inside the place and I am in awe. Everything is so colorful and beautiful.

"You've never been to an amusement park before?" Hoonie asks.

I nod my head. My parents are so protective of me. Thankfully, they trust Hoonie so they let me go to different places if only I am with him.

He put his arm around my shoulder and his face brightens. "Don't worry. I got you."

With that, he pulls me to a place that has a sign that says 'Bumper Cars'. We line up and our turn comes. He let me in a small car with rubber surrounding it then fastens my seatbelt. He tells me how it functions and how to drive it. Then, he goes to a different car, slids into it and fastens his seatbelt. The bell rings and I drive around and always find ways to bump my car into him but he drives away and avoids me.

After the bumper car, we go to other rides and we end up in the roller coaster.

"You sure about this?" I ask. I'm not really a fan of speed and this is my first time riding a rollercoaster. I'm afraid I will pass out after.

"Of course! You shouldn't miss this ride. You can only go here once in many years. Besides, you will enjoy it," he says and grips my hand.

"Okay." I nod my head and the rollercoaster moves. I am so nervous and as the ride ends, I think I left my soul up there.

My legs wobble and Hoonie helps me out.

"Be careful."

We sit on a bench near the ride.

"This is your fault! I will never get on that deadly mechanical machine ever again!" I complain. I was really afraid. My eyes were closed the entire time it was moving. I can't even shout.

He laughs then hugs me tight.

"Hahaha! Okay. We won't."

I melt in his arms as my nervousness fades away.

-×-×-×-

It is time to go home. We sit in the same seat in the bus. When everyone is inside, the bus immediately leaves the park. I am sad but I enjoyed it a lot especially when I have the person I love with me.

I look outside the window - red and yellow leaved trees standing beside the road.

"You okay?" He asks beside me.

I place my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"Yes. I'm really happy. Thank you Jihoon."

He grabs my left hand and intertwines it with his.

"Anything for you."

He kisses my crown and the ride home is just perfect.