Take Me Back 💘

Squeals suddenly errupts along the corridor as I get my Chemistry book from my locker. I put it in my bag then turning my head to my left, four guys enters the door. Students quickly make a path for them. Their aura are somewhat bold and confident and that's another thing that most women wants in here. I'm one of them actually.

But lemme tell you about them first. The youngest of them is Lai Guanlin. He's taiwanese and very charismatic. He could actually be a model with his height.

Second to the youngest is Lee Daewhi - very joyful and energetic and also, a little sassy as I may add. He is like the energy pill of the group.

The second oldest is Lee Woojin. He has a serious stare but he is actually the biggest prankster, not just of the group, but the whole school.

And the oldest one is Park Jihoon. He doesn't look like his age because his cute but at the same time, you can still sense a huge difference or leadership with the others.

There are four of them and I just couldn't deny the fact that they curioused me and at the same time, grabbed my interest. But only one, had me.

They stop for a second and one of them says something to the three then they walk ahead leaving him on the spot. He looks around then his brown eyes meet my hazel ones. A wide smile forms on his lips and quickly stalks his way to my direction. He stops then pulls me into a bone crushing hug. My left cheek is flat on his chest.

"I missed you," he whispers near my ear making me shiver.

I chuckle as I hug him back. "We just saw each other yesterday." Yesterday was Sunday.

He pulls apart then shows me a cute pout as he shrugs. "I'll always miss you when we're not together."

Cheesy. He always find a way to slip in his punchlines in our conversations.

I smile warmly at him and pinch his cheeks. "Let's go now. People are watching us," I say as I glance around the hallway, my cheeks reddening from the stares.

"Let them be," he responds then slids his hand in mine.

I shake my head in disbelief then we go to our first period.

FAST FORWARD》》》

Lunch comes and I go straight to the cafeteria. My eyes search for familiar faces among the crowded and noisy room and I smile, making an eye contact with one of them.

I walk to the table and took a seat beside Jihoon.

"Hey guys!"

The three boys greet back with wide grins.

"Hey (y/n)!!"

Jihoon's friends are actually my friends too. He introduced me to them when Jihoon and I started to become friends back in our freshmen year.

Jihoon pushes a tray of food to me.

"I bought you food. I figured that you'll be stuck in the queue again," he smirks at the idea.

"Tsk. Thanks anyway."

I grab an apple and munch it.