HBBS 💘 | Part 2

A Christmas Special

▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪

“I’m your handsome bad boy stalker.”

His words just increased my confusion. I’m in disbelief. I stare at him - silent for a few minutes, having a hard time processing what he said.

“M-My what?” I whisper, barely opening my mouth.

“When we first moved here at our new house, I saw you across the street, smiling while walking to your house. I thought that you looked really beautiful with your smile and you looked really happy. I want to see you again the next day so I followed you and since then, I’ve been watching you, trying to keep you safe,” he confesses.

This is mind blowing. Never in my whole life have I expected to have someone admire me, much more a handsome guy. And he said he wanted to keep me safe. That really melts my heart.

“So, how long have you been watching me? What do you know about me?” I carefully ask.

He scratches his neck and looks at me shyly. “It’s been four months…”

My jaw drops as my eyes widen.

“…and I know everything about you. I did a little investigation,” he added then chuckles a little.

This is really scary. Everything that he says is creepy but at the same time, a little nice because there is someone who wants to protect me other than my friend and family.

“…okay. If that’s the case then, what is my name?”

“(Y/N),” he responds. Wait, I forgot to ask him his name! God!! What has gotten into me?

“What is your name, by the way?” I inquire.

“Oh! I’m sorry. It’s Park Jihoon. I actually also study at your school,” he says then grins.
Even his name sounds familiar! He must be famous in uni but how the heck did I never see him there?

“What?! Really? What department are you in?” I ask.

“I’m in the Computer Science department,” he answers.

“Oh, I see.” I step forward and we start walking together towards my house. “Your building is far from my department, Economics.”

Our university is so wide and huge. The buildings are large and built according to the department, like the Medical Science building is next to the Computer Science building. Our department building is on the other side of the school, along with the Education department.

“Yeah, I figured. But I go there after my last class every day to see you. However, there are always girls crowding me so, sometimes it’s hard to see you. I’ve been wanting to go home with you for so long now. I just haven’t got the courage to approach you much closer,” he says then scratches his head.

“If that drunk man didn’t come to you, up until now I would still be watching you from afar.”

I smile at him. He has good intentions towards me. I can tell that it takes him huge effort and courage to say all those words to me and for that, I feel somewhat happy because no one has ever made an effort to be close to me, much more a guy. And I can say that he won’t be doing this if he doesn’t feel special towards me so, I have to frankly ask him.

“Do you like me?”

He stops. His jaw slacks and his face void of emotion. He stares at me for a long time.

I think it’s hard for him to answer my question because really, it’s out of the blue but I have the right to ask him.

“It’s okay if you don-,” I say but he cut me off by saying, “I like you.”

That makes me stop my tracks. I glance at him.

“You do?” I ask incredulously.

He nods and comes near me. “I know this sounds really creepy and you just met me but, can you give me a chance to get to know me better? I really want us to be close.” he pleas.

“You’re serious.” It’s supposed to be a question but it sounds like a statement. I blink once. Twice.

He doesn’t reply and just stares at me for some more. I guess accepting him would not hurt me, right? He just practically saved me from the drunk old man and confessed to me afterwards. I think he’ll take care of me well and he’s handsome. I’m already satisfied with that. ;)

“This is a lot to take in but I think we’ll be good friends,” I grin. “Wanna eat cake at the park?” I ask as I lift up the box of cake.

He shows his biggest grin ever and responds, “Sure. Let me hold that for you.”

He grabs the box from my hand and we are off to the park at the center of our neighborhood.

This night is gonna be special.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

Hey!!!! I'm sorry I didn't update for the past 3 days because the internet connection was cut again. 😤😤😤😑
Yeah...

Anyway, obviously a lot of you commented 'Yes' so, I did a part 2.

I will be updating the imagines for the past 2 days too so, watch out. It'll be DRAMATIC.

Dun dun dun dun!!!!!!!!

LOVE U ALL

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!