Heartache 💔

My friends and I were walking on the way out of the school when my bladder suddenly made a sign that it was about to burst. I quickly called out to my two friends.

"Guys! Can you wait for me? I have to go to the restroom. I'll be just quick!"

"Okay. We'll be at the benches," Joy replied.

I nodded then ran my way to the nearest restroom which was inside the science building on my left. I went inside one of the  cubicles and did my thing. Afterwards, I fixed my hair a little bit then went out.

My phone rang. It was Joy. I answered the call.

[ We are at gate 3 right now because my brother was waiting there. I forgot that I told him to fetch us there this afternoon.]

[Oh! Okay. I'll be there soon. ]

[Make sure to take the shortcut, okay?  Or, it'll tire you up.]

[Yep. I will.]

I hung up then started to walk outside. The science building is far from gate 3 if I take take the long path. I have to pass 3 buildings and a gymnasium so, to save myself some energy, I have to take the shortcut which is the narrow path behind the gym.

With long strides, I quickly went there. I glanced inside the gym through the open back door just to check what's happening when something caught my eyes. I stopped in my tracks and watched carefully until my chest tightened, my breath hitched, my heart ached, and my eyes swelled with tears. I started to breathe heavily and I pressed the part where my heart was as it also started to hurt badly, like it was poked with pins and needles. I leaned on the wall on my right and closed my eyes. It was getting harder to breathe every second because I was also crying. It added to the struggle of breathing.

"Y/N!!" Someone called out my name so, I opened my eyes and it was Jinyoung,
- with wet hair, in a white shirt and black joggers and a black gym bag on his shoulder. He gripped both of my shoulders and stared with worry. He looked behind his shoulder for a second. I didn't dare follow. He looked back at me and asked.

"Where's your medicine!?"

I closed my eyes again because of the pain and low energy.

I whispered, "Inside my white pouch."

He let me sit on the floor then rummaged my bag. He quickly found it and gave me the tablet and water bottle. I slowly took the tablet, I put it in my mouth then drank water.

"Just take slow deep breaths, Y/N. Breathe in, breathe out." Jinyoung said.

I followed his beat and continuously did it.

I heard a fast steps where the sound got louder and louder until it stopped and changed to pantings.

"Y/N!! What happened?!"

I knew it was him so, I didn't utter a single word. I just kept breathing deeply and slowly.

He asked Jinyoung with the same question.  "You should know why Jihoon because you caused it."

I didn't see his expressions but with the way he spoke, I knew he was pissed.

"Let's get you home," he said softly.

I nodded and he slowly pulled me up from the floor until I was standing.

"I should be the one to take you home," Jihoon spoke.

He grabbed my arm but I swatted it. I opened my eyes and glared at him.

I wanted to ask him why he did what he did a while ago but I was too drained and in pain. He just asked me to be his girlfriend two days ago and he is already snagging some girl's mouth at the back of the gym!? How dare he! And I saw it with my own two eyes. It triggered me to the point of having a heart attack! He knew I have a condition. He knew too much emotion could kill me and he, my best friend of all people, betrayed me. It hurts. It hurts my heart. Thankfully, Jinyoung came.

Jinyoung put my left arm around his shoulder and held my hand with his and his other hand gripped my waist to keep me from falling. I leant onto him as we started to walk. Jihoon tried to grabbed my right hand but I swatted it again. He stopped and just stood there.

"Y/N!!!!!" He called out my name again and again until we were too far away to no longer hear it.

I sighed. "You should've known better."

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

Hey!!!!!

It's been sooooooooo long since my last update but thankfully, school is done and I finally graduated so, that means it's summer timeeeee!!!

I told you guys that I will update after I graduate but I didn't because my family decided to spent our summer vacation earlier. We we're too busy meeting relatives, going on trips, taking care of my future university and uni life to actually find time writing.  I'm actually still on vacation but I realized it was tooooooo long af since the last update. So, I wrote this short one to hopefully ease you up that I'm still here. The book is not in hiatus. XD I will still keep updating. Sorry for the long wait.

Peace yo.

I love you all my precious readers!!!!! 😘💕