It's love 💘 | Part 2

▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪

Genre: Smut 💋
Requested by: @Bae_Seoyoon 

▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪

"Haven't you thought that maybe she was just sad, or had cheated on and sir jihoon-"

"Shhh!!! Don't say his name! Someone might hear you! Or worse HE hears you!" I whisper-yell at him. We need to take caution with conversations like this. Because we don't know what might happen.

He rolls his eyes at me then continues. "-was the only one available that night that she could talk to."

I sigh in defeat. "I hate it when you make sense."

I slump on the chair next to me then sip on my coffee.

"Because I'm the only one who has sense between us," he says as a matter-of-factly.

Maybe I'm just over-reacting. Maybe it wasn't really him who I saw last night. Maybe I just got the wrong idea.

"So, any plans on confessing?" He asks.

I look at him in horror.

"And risk my job? No way!" I say incredilously.

"I just found the work that I enjoy and ruin it by confessing to my boss? Who are you kidding?"

"Okay. So, until when will you keep that feelings? To your grave?"

"If possible, yeah, I will."

"What?!"

"I don't want to be rejected and feel awkward working! I don't want to be heartbroken like before. I just want to enjoy my life and seeing him everyday is just enough for me. He will find someone better and that better isn't me."

"I see him give you motive that he likes you, though. I think it's love even. I see him look at you with adoration (y/n)."

"Nope. Nuh-uh. You're just imagining it. I still won't confess."

He sighs then silence envelopes us.

"Okay. I won't push you. But we have to go now. It's quarter to 4," he says then throws his cup in the bin. I do the same and follow him out.

|
FAST FORWARD 》》》
|

The meeting is finally done. Everyone stands up to leave the room. Daewhi signals me that we will go home together. I just nod at him then he goes out.

I remain inside to fix the chairs and I notice that Sir Jihoon is still in his seat.

"Uhm, sir, why are you still here? The meeting was done moments ago," I ask from the other side of the table.

He stands up from his seat and with a piercing gaze, he walks towards me. He comes closer and with every step he makes, I step back until my back is flat on the wall.

He traps me with his arms on the side of my head and I gulp.

What is happening?

"I like your dress," he says in his deep voice which makes my heart race and my cheeks flare up.

I've been wearing this dress for a couple of times now, though.

"T-thank you."

He still hasn't move an inch. This small gap is making me tense.

"I don't have a girlfriend."

I look at him with wide eyes.

"W-what??"

Why is he saying this? Did he hear us at the pantry?

"Daehwi was right. She's just a friend who got cheated and he needed someone to talk to. But I'm yours," he says then winks at me.

I clasp my mouth in shock.

"I love you too."

He removes my hand then hold my cheeks. He leans in then our lips connect and move in sync. I wrap my arms around his neck and he deepens the kiss.

I smile in between. Yes. This is love.

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Hi!!! My first smut is finally here! It was a real challenge making this. I couldn't quite figure out how it would turn out to smut seamlessly but yeah. Lol
I hope I gave it justice TT. @Bae_Seoyoon .
Thank you for requesting!
I'm looking forward to more requests. 😊 I just don't know if I could write another smut. 🤧

BTW, how was Daehwi in the story? 😁 His cameo was very important. 😆

Edit:
I posted a note on announcement page that my online classes start on monday until may 30. Idk yet if I will be busy but I will keep you updated. You can follow me to keep posted. :)