Scar 💘 | Part 2

[Edited]

Please read my note at the end of the story. Thank you. ^^

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Jihoon's POV

I've been waiting for (y/n) to come out from the building but she still hasn't arrived. I decided to look for her but she was nowhere to be seen.

I went to the garden and saw (Mean/G/N) with her other friends.

"Oh! Jihoon oppa!!!" (Mean/G/N) squealed and wrapped her hands on my arms then batted her eyelashes.

I never really liked (Mean/G/N). She is really clingy and possessive to me. We're not even together. I already turned her down but she didn't budge so I just let her.

"Have you seen (y/n)?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Why are you looking for him oppa? I'm here! You don't need her," she said then pouted.

She kept on acting cute when it doesn't even suit her. I cringe but I hid it.

I looked in front and I caught sight of a girl seated on the ground with her hand wrapped on her arm. I instantly know she was the one I was looking for.

I tried to untangle (Mean/G/N) hands on my arm but she won't let go. So I called (y/n).

"(Y/N)-AH!!!!"

She saw me but she stood up and ran away. I got confused about her behaviour. I was about to go but (Mean/G/N) and her friends stopped me.

"Let go," I said with my deep voice. She slowly let go then stood in front of me.

"Why!? Why would you go after that loser?! She is just a useless brat!" She asked clearly annoyed.

"You want answer?" I asked her. It's better to be frank to her to make her realize I hate everything about her and stop dreaming we will be together because it won't happen.

She nodded. I gazed into her eyes deeply and said, "She is everything you're not."

I didn't wait for her reaction and just walked past her and ran to the main gate of the school hoping to catch (y/n) but she was already gone.

-×-×-×-

Reader's POV

I went to school earlier than usual. I didn't wait for Jihoon to get me because I somehow want to avoid him. I know he was confused about yesterday but I want to be alone for some time.

I wore my black jacket to hide the scar on my arm. Fortunately, it was a little cold this morning. I got a reason to wear it.

I entered the room and took a seat.

"Hey," (G/B/F/N) called out beside me.

"Hey."

"Jihoon called and asked me if you were already here. Why did you leave without him?"

My mood was really in the lowest so I just shrugged. I got no plans on telling them what happened. I guess it was better that way.

She didn't speak and just accepted it til the teacher entered the room.

-×-×-×-

The PE class ended and I immediately took a shower and changed to new clothes. I decided to drink Coke from the vending machine so I went to the canteen.

I put the coin inside the money slot and waited for it then my phone vibrated. I fished it out from my pocket and it was a message from my mom. I was replying when suddenly I heard a voice.

"What happened to your arm?"

My eyes widened from the familiarity of the voice. I looked up from my phone and there he was - the one I want to avoid as much as possible - standing in front of me with my Coke in his hand and a worried expression on his face.

I got alarmed and hid my scarred arm behind my back. My jacket was tied on my waist. I didn't wear it because I thought earlier that I will be going home afterwards and I will not be able to see him.  It turns out, we'll see each other in a bad timing.

"Nothing," I said then grabbed my Coke and walked past him but he caught my arm and pulled me back to his chest.

He hugged me from behind and whispered to my ear. "Please don't run away from me again. I need you. I can't take it if you keep avoiding me. I talked to (Mean/G/N) and if she makes you cry again, I will deal with it. Just be with me."

Unknowingly, tears ran down my face and I was sobbing. He hugged me tighter for a moment then released me. He stood in front and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Will you be with me?" He asked hopefully.

I've been through a lot because of our friendship and my love for him but I will still  stay with him because he is there for me to love me. So I nodded.

His eyes twinkled and a grin formed on his lips. He carefully tucked my hair to the back of my ear and held my left hand.

"Let's go and clean that up. I know you just washed it with water."

My cheeks reddened from his statement. The fact that he knows so much about me tugs my heart with happiness I never felt before.

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Hello~!!!!!!!!!!
I know, I know.
I've been away for too long and I will still be because it is still exams week until next week. Of course, after that I will be updating regularly so let's just be patient.

Anyway, please look forward to Wanna One's Happy Together!!!! And DEBUT!!!!!

AND!!!

Ehem! I am really a SONE so please also support SNSD's teasers and upcoming album and comeback for their 10th anniversary!!! Let's bring back GIRLS' GENERATION THIS YEAR!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!

P.S thank you for reading my rant and everything XD please still vote and comment! See you on the next update!!!