Unexpected 💔 | Part 2

A Christmas Special

▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪

Woojin drags me to his car by the arm and drives to the hospital. I’m still confused. Why would (Y/N) go there? She didn’t tell me anything this morning.

“Bro. Don’t worry. I know she will be alright. She is a strong woman,” he says, breaking the silence.

“By the way, what happened to the driver who hit her?” I ask after a while.

“He was arrested and brought to the police station."

“How did you know about the accident?” I ask.

“I was the first one on her call history so, they called me and told me the news,” he replies.

I know it’s not time to be jealous but that’s what I feel right now. I can’t help to be that way when a guy is calling my love.

“Who called who?” He smirks at my question.

“I called.”

“Why?” I ask again.

He sighs. “Guanlin and I are going to surprise you tomorrow morning at your house but I guess the plan is canceled now.”

“Huh? Why? It’s not my birthday,” I say, clearly confused.

“It’s a secret,” he says and grins.

I just let him smile to himself while I worry for (Y/N) condition. We arrive at the hospital shortly and I ask for her room.

“She’s still in the Emergency Room, Sir. Please wait outside while they take care of her,” she responds.

Woojin pats my shoulder and leads me to the chairs outside the ER. I sit and place my head on my hands while my elbows on my knees support it. Tears start pouring out while I think about what I could’ve done to prevent this from happening.

“Why did this happen. Today should be special for the both of us," I say as I sob on my hands.

Woojin just rubs my back.

The hallway suddenly gets loud as people arrive and they instantly bombard us with questions.

“How is she?”
“We came as soon as we heard the news.”
“I hope she’s okay.”
“Did the doctor already come out?”
“Woojin called me so I came quickly.”
“Are you alright, Jihoon-ah?”
“Why did this happen to noona? She’s a good person.”

Woojin stands up and speaks. “Guys, there’s no news from the doctor yet. He hasn’t come out. The surgery is still on going. Let us pray that (Y/N) survives. She needs to.”

“It’s my fault,” I say under my breath. I feel their eyes on me.

“I should’ve been there with her. I should’ve known where she were exactly. I should’ve been the one hit by the van. I should’ve been the one inside that room       now,” I say as I cry.

“Hyung. Don’t blame yourself. It’s an accident. No one wanted it to happen,” I hear Daewhi say.

“And if you got hit, what would (Y/N) do? She will also be devastated just like you are now. So, stop thinking about those things, Jihoon. It will hot help the situation,” I hear Seongwoo hyung say in front of me. I lift my head and look at him. He give me a soft smile. Jisung hyung sits beside me and hugs me.

“Be strong, Jihoon. We are here for you,” Jisung hyung says softly.

“Thank you, hyung,” I say then we part. I look at the people standing. I smile as I notice we’re complete.

“Thank you for coming guys.”

“Don’t mention it, Jihoon-ah,” Minhyun hyung says with a soft smile.

“We care for (Y/N) too, hyung,” Guanlin says and everyone agrees with it.

I smile. You’ll know who your true friends are in times like this.
In the midst of our conversation, the doctor comes out the room. We are instantly on our feet with hope evident on our faces.

“Are you all related to Miss (Y/L/N)?” he asks after removing his mask.

We all answer ‘yes’.

“Okay. The strong impact from the van lead her to a comatose,” the doctor says. Gasps fill the hallway as he said the dreaded words. I’m silent, not minding about anything until I hear the words I want to hear.

The doctor proceeds on talking. “Other than that, her bones on the left side of her body have fractures - her left rib, arms and pelvic bone. Fortunately, it can be healed in due time.”

Daniel asks, “When will she wake up?”

“We don’t know yet, but we are sure that her memories won’t be lost.” That earned a sigh of relief from everyone.

“We will further make tests on her to check her condition. If you have questions, you can just visit my office,” he says then leaves us standing along the hallway.

From his words, my love is not fine. She is in deep slumber with no idea on when she will wake up. I hate not knowing anything.

A nurse suddenly comes. “You can visit the patient now at room 209.”

We scramble our way to the said room. Jisung hyung opens the door and it reveals the person I love the most, laying on the bed with a bunch of hose stuck on her body. Tears pour out my eyes. Hyung pushes me inside and closes the door.

I walk to her, slowly sinking in all these things. I look at her fragile body. A sob escapes my mouth. She shouldn’t be experiencing this. It pains me to see her like this.

How could this happen to her? I’ve been protecting her since I met her and in the end, she still got hurt. They said I shouldn’t blame myself, but I can’t stop, knowing I’m partly responsible for this.

Please wake up.

I need you now.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

HAPPY 2018 GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE U ALL