Jerk 💘 | Part 2

Jihoon's POV

"Grandma! I will pick up (Y/N) at school!" I call out as I wear my cap and denim jacket over my black hoodie.

"Okay! Be back early!" She shouts back.

I grab my keys and helmet and go out of the house. I close the gate then ride on my motorcycle. I wear my helmet then I twist the key in the lock and it roars to life.

I quickly make my way to the school. Ahead of me, I see someone leaning on a car while texting. As I get nearer, I notice that it was Sohye. I decide to stop for a while and check her.

"Hey Sohye," I say as I remove my helmet.

She lifts up her head then her eyes widen. I guess she was surprised by my sudden appearence.

"Jihoon! What are you doing here?!" She asks confused.

"I am going to school to pick up (Y/N) but then I saw you so i'm here to check on you. Is there something wrong? Or are you waiting for someone?"

"You're just in time Jihoon! I really need your help! My car tire is flat and the shops are closed now. I tried calling my brother but he was not picking up nor replying to my texts. I can't go home!" She says frustratingly.

"How long were you been here?"

"Less than an hour, I guess."

I want to help Sohye but I can't change tires. I glance at her and the look on her face suddenly changes to a seductive look then comes to me.

"You still owe me 3, Jihoon," she whispers as she carresses my right cheek.

Right.

"You can take out one and drive me home. I'm sure (y/n) won't mind waiting for a minute, right? It is just this once," she adds.

Yeah. She can wait.

"Okay. Hop on," I say. She squeals then hops on the seat behind me. I pass on the extra helmet. I see her on the side mirror wearing it. She suddenly hugs me tightly.

"Ready?"

"Yes. Let's go!"

-×-×-×-×-

"Thank you for the ride, Jihoon."

I just nod as my response.

"Why don't we finish it all in one go?" She asks.

"What?"

"You owe me 2 more."

You know, I don't really much like Sohye but because of her 'helps' she did for me, i'm oblige to do the same for her even if it is against my will and i'm more than willing to finish it all at once if that's what she wants. Actually, this is the only thing that gives me a relationship with her and I don't want it.

"What is your idea?"

"Drive me to school tomorrow morning at 7 am here at our house - that's one and two, have lunch with me at the cafeteria," she says smiling and excited.

If this what ends our relationship then i'm on. I can't keep up her fake attitude towards me. I know what's real and she isn't one.

"Yeah. Sure."

"Okay!!! I'll see you tomorrow!!! Goodnight Jihoon!!!" She says excitingly then kisses my left cheek.