Scar 💔 | Part 1

"(Y/N)! Your chauffeur is here!" Mom calls out from downstairs.

What is she saying?

I quickly brush my hair for the last time and run down then I see them having a conversation outside.

"Your chauffeur is here!" Mom chirps. I just roll my eyes at her lame joke.

"Very funny mom."

"But he is! Just that he walks you to school," mom defends.

I ignore her and pull my 'chauffeur' away.

"Bye mom," I say in monotone. Mom always joke even though I always say that it is not funny and she needs to stop. She doesn't budge so, I have to hear them every single day - it becomes boring.

"Goodbye, (your mother's first name)!" He shouts.

I let go of his arm when we are a couple blocks away from my house.

"You really hate her jokes huh? Haha," he comments then laughs out loud.

"Shut it, Jihoon."

He nudge my shoulder which makes me stumble. I stop and narrow my eyes at him. He sticks out his tongue and starts to walk away backwards.

I start to run to catch him but he runs away. He runs really fast. I couldn't catch him then we reach the school.

We stop and pant. I lean on the wall and catch my breath. Jihoon crouches beside me and take deep breaths.

After a couple of minutes, my normal breathing was back.

"Since when did you run so fast like that?" I ask. He looks up at me then stands up.

He smirks. "Since I got legs."

I just give him a blank look.

Why am I surrounded by lame jokers?

"Hey! I'm proud these thick thighs hon!" He defends.

I roll my eyes and tug the straps of my backpack and start walking inside the building. He followed suit then we reach my room in no time.

"I'll catch you later, Hoonie."

"Yep. I'll see you at lunch!" He said then winks.

I shake my head with his cuteness. He is really manly in terms of body built but he overflows in cuteness with his face and gestures. So, I got a two-in-one friend - manly plus cute friend.

-×-×-×-

I sit on the chair and place the tray on the table.

"Hey (y/n)!" (G/F/N) who is seated across me calls me. I don't have much friends. We are just four in the group including Jihoon.

I raise my brows in question.

"Can you help me in our chemistry homework? Please? I honestly don't know how to do it," she asks desparately. I am the 'nerd' of our group as well as the entire student body. But I am proud because I top the tests and also make my parents proud. I don't care about what people see me as. It doesn't matter. What matters is that I have friends who support and accept me.

I smile and nod. "Yeah! Sure."

Jihoon and (B/F/N) come with trays in their hands. Jihoon sits beside me while (B/F/N) sits beside (G/F/N). I have this hunch that these two across me have something 'special'. They are not classmates but I always see them together.

Now, (G/F/N) asks him to get her a water and he gladly nods. Since when did these two become so close? I mean we are close but (B/F/N) usually teases her and she is always pissed about it. But lately, I haven't heard shouts and namecallings between them.

I swallow my food and casually cough.

"Is there something you want tell us?" I ask. I look up and they are looking at each other both getting tensed up.

I sigh. "Just what I thought." I turn to Jihoon who is clueless about the scene earlier.

"Want to go home together after school?"

He furrows his eyebrows then looks back at the confused two. His face lifts up like he understood what happened then grins and nods at me.

"Sure! Let's go home together."

-×-×-×-

My body falls to the rocky soil. I look at my hands and they are full of scratches and small wounds.

She lifts me up then slams me on the hard wall. Her long slender fingers wrap around my arm, nails dugging in my flesh.

I look into her eyes and they were full of rage and anger towards me.

"How long will you keep disobeying me?" She asks me through her  teeth.

I try not to wince as the nails dug deeper.

"So you suddenly become mute, huh." She smirks then removes her hand. She stares at me as she hands out her palm to the 'minions' behind her.

Someone places a swiss knife on her palm. She smirks then flips it open. I gulp as beads of sweat form on my forehead.

She snaps her left fingers then the two 'minions' rush to me and pin me to the wall. I try to wiggle out but they won't budge. The other places her hand on my mouth to keep me quiet.

She slowly comes near me and carress my arms with the cold knife. My eyes widens as the knife slowly slices through my flesh.

"I hope you learned your lesson. Do it again and I will slice your ugly face next," she says then laughs like a maniac.

They let go of me and walk away. My legs wobble and I fall to the ground. Blood from the cut drips to the floor as well as the tears from my eyes.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Sorry I just updated today. I am really busy with school works. I found time to update so here it is. I will be updating more regularly when midterms is done so please wait a bit more. Thanks!

I sincerely appreciate your comments and votes. I am just starting so it really motivates me everytime I open my account.

Love you guys! ❤