Inspiration 💘

The sun shines brightly on an early saturday morning as I pedal my bike towards my bestfriend's house.

I press the brakes as I got closer then eventually stop. I get off then park it on the wall.

I grab the fruit basket from my bike's handle then ring the doorbell once

I grab the fruit basket from my bike's handle then ring the doorbell once. A middle aged woman opens the door.

"(Y/N)!"

"Good morning auntie. Is Jihoon already awake?" I greet cheerfully.

"Ah yes! He's in his room. Come inside."

She ushers me inside then closes the door.

"Auntie, I have fruits for you. My mom wants to give it to you," I say as I lift the basket.

She smiles then takes it to her hands. "Oh! Thank you for bringing it (y/n) and thank you to your mom."

I grin. "You're welcome auntie. I'll just go to Jihoon."

"Yes. Sure!"

I run upstairs then barge into his room saying, "Good morning Jihoon-ah!!"

I was expecting a startled Jihoon or a sleepy Jihoon but neither was he.

He is just staring into nothing and not moving an inch

He is just staring into nothing and not moving an inch. He is a littly gloomy.

I walk to him and shake his shoulder lightly. "Jihoon-ah. What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"(Y/N). I can't think of anything to draw. I don't have an inspiration," he says while elongating the last words to every sentence, making it sound like a whine.

"Achuchuuu~ Jihoonie is sad." I baby talk then grab both of his cheeks making him turn to me.

"Come with me and I'm sure you'll be inspired with what you'll see." I wink at him then grin.

"Huh?? Where?"

"Let's go!!"

I grab his hand then drag him downstairs.

"Auntie! We'll be back before lunch!" I yell as we go outside.

"Okay! Be careful!"

I grab my bike then get on it.

"Why are you standing there? Get on the back."

He looks confused, doubtful of I could carry him.

I groan and pull him to the metal seat behind me. He yelps then quickly holds onto my shirt.

I grin then shout, "Let's go!!!"

FAST FORWARD 》》》

"Come on! Just a little more. We're close to the top!" I shout to Jihoon who is a few steps behind me.

We've been walking up a flight of stairs for half an hour now and Jihoon is about to give up.

I watch him drag himself slowly every step. I groan in impatience and walk back to him.

"Are you even a guy? I thought you're working out?" I ask as I help him up the stairs.

"I haven't been working out for days now because of my plates," he says a little out of breath.

I sigh in defeat and we reach the top after a few minutes.

"Uwaaaahh!!!" I let out a scream as I see the stunning view of our city

"Uwaaaahh!!!" I let out a scream as I see the stunning view of our city. The cold breeze swaying my hair and pierces through my thin shirt.

I open my arms wide and close my eyes as I savour in the moment.

"This feels nice," I hear Jihoon say beside me.

My eyes are still closed but I know he's smiling.

"I know, right?"

I open my eyes and turn to him, finding him already staring at me.
"So, feel inspired yet?"

He looks at me with sparkling eyes and a beautiful smile. My heart suddenly pounds so fast.

"You're my inspiration."

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Just a very short update :)

I decided to include some pictures for visualization :)

I hope everyone is doing alright in this quarantine season. We will get through this pandemic. ✊

*ctto of the pics*