It's love 💘

▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪

Genre: secret for the mean time 😊 guess it thru the comments 😚

Requested by: Bae_Seoyoon 💛

▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪

It's monday morning and I'm driving  on my way to L.O.V.E. Corp. where I work at. But before I reach my destination, I stop at a nearby café to grab a coffee for me and my boss.

I work as the secretary of the CEO and may I tell you. It's the best work I ever had, not that it was easy, but because I get to assist and be close to the ever famous bachelor and CEO, Park Jihoon.

Park Jihoon is at the top of his game in the field of business. He took over the company as soon as he graduated college and was known as the youngest CEO in the country. Not just that, but he was also the top businessman as he rose the company's reputation and country's economic value to greater lengths.

His reputation is one thing, but his visual is on another level. He's the definition of tall and handsome. A lot of girls like him, inside and out of the company.

I have a crush on him for awhile now. I always control my blush everytime I see him because it would be awkward and embarassing. I mean, who wouldn't? But it would just stay that way because I don't have any plans on letting him know I like him. Me and him? Impossible to happen.

The coffees I ordered are done so, I take the bag from the counter and leave the shop.

The CEO's office is at the 11th floor and that's where I reside too. I put down my things on my desk, which is right in front of the office and quickly retouch my make-up.

It's 7:54 a.m and my work starts at 8. Mr. Park always arrives before 7:45 but I don't really need to tend to him before the working hours.

The clock strikes 8. I grab his coffee and enter the office.

I see him on his chair already typing away on his computer with a serious face.

"Good morning, sir," I greet him then slowly put down the cup on his desk. I back away just as quickly but before I reach the door, he calls my name with his silky voice.

"(Y/N)."

I turn around, "Yes, sir?"

"What's the agenda for today?" He asks with his eyes still strained at the computer.

I mentally slap my head. I've been doing this for 2 years now and I still forget.

This is our morning routine to start our work. I bring him his coffee and recite the schedule for the day.

"You have a 9 o'clock meeting for the new investors, papers and contracts to be signed, check the video advertisements for the new resort and two afternoon meetings at 2 and 4 o'clock with the marketing and HR department respectively."

"Okay. Thank you."

With that, I turn around and leave the room. But not before I take a good look at him and secretly blush.

|
FAST FORWARD 》》》
|

The 2 o'clock meeting lasted for an hour and a half, thank goodness. So, I decided to take a break at the pantry.

I turn on the coffee machine and wait for my coffee. Just then, Daewhi, part of the HR team that will have a meeting with sir soon and my bestfriend, comes in.

His department is at the 5th floor so, we don't see each other often in the building. But we always hang out after work and on weekends.

"Hey, Daewhi! Did you get home safely last night? I'm sorry I got too drunk," I cry

He rolls his eyes at me and flicks my forehead.

"That's why I told you to not drink! You have low tolerance on alcohol!" He shouts and I slightly squirm in embarassment.

Daewhi, or Lee Daewhi was my bestfriend since middle school and was the one who pushed me to apply for this job just so he and his bestfriend work together under the same company. He's been working here for a year before I got the job. So he basically gave me this job.

I pout and mumble a 'sorry'. "I won't drink too much next time."

He sighs and gives me my cup of coffee. I smile and take it. I'm not a heavy drinker because I know my limit but I guess there's something special happened yesterday.

"So, do you remember anything from last night?" He asks as he makes his coffee.

A took a sip from my cup and think. Blurry images from last night flash through my mind and I gape in shock.

"Shit."

"No shit, sherlock," Daewhi mutters and looks at me with a yes-it-happened-boo expression then takes a sip from his cup.

|
《《《 FLASHBACK
|

I was taking a stroll at the park at 8pm just to take a break from work. I took home some work to lessen my workload for tomorrow.

A guy and a girl was standing a few feet away from me. I see the girl's back and the guy's face towards me.

They seem to be talking seriously so, I don't know if I should make a u-turn or just walk pass them. But since they were strangers and the pathway was wide, I continued walking.

Then, I heard their conversation.

"I can't go back, Jihoon. It's too much," the girl said in a small voice then cried.

My ears peaked when I heard the familiar name. Then, I saw his face illuminated by the bright moonlight. I stopped in my tracks.

"And I won't let you. I'll protect you. You're safe with me."

My tears suddenly poured out from my eyes when I saw him hug her tight.

Right there and then, I realized it wasn't even crush that I had with him and I already lost before I even started.

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Cliffhanger!!! ✌

Let me know your guess of genre on the comments! You'll know it on the next update. 😶