Handsome Bad Boy Stalker 💘

A Christmas Special

▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪

"Are you sure you're okay going home alone?" Ji-an, my friend, asks me worriedly. I sigh.

"Ji-an, for the third time. I am sure of my decision." I hold her hands with mine and stare at her.

"Besides, there's still daylight. I'll reach home before dark," I reason out.

"How about this? I'll video call you when I get home. Satisfied?" I ask, hoping she'll give in because she is too stubborn to stop.

"Before dark, okay?" she asks one last time.

I nod. "Of course. Now go, before you miss your bus." I smile at her as she nods and walks away.

I release a deep breath. I understand her worry for me. Our driver took a day off today because he is sick but he promised to work tomorrow. This is my first time going home alone. I sometimes go with my friend but unfortunately, she have somewhere else to be right now. My parents still have work until 8 p.m. so, waiting for them is not really beneficial for me. I have no choice but to go by myself.

I look at my wristwatch. It says: 5:42 p.m. It usually gets dark before 7 so, I still have plenty of time. Our house isn't that far actually. Only 5 bus stops away, 20 minutes by cab and 45 minutes by legs. I'll obviously take the cab but for now, my stomach rumbles which wants me to go look for food.

My eyes drift to what's in front of me. There is a little bake shop across our school. A smile makes its way on face as I walk on the pedestrian lane towards it, not before the walk sign lights green.

The chime bells ring as I push the door of the bake shop. Tasty smell reach my nose which makes my stomach rumble more.
Calm down. You'll be fed, in a minute.

My anticipation grows more when come closer to the freezer full of all sorts of cakes and pastries. I touch the glass with my hand as I scan what's inside. Just then, the girl behind the counter greets me and asks for my choice of sweet food.

The Triple Chocolate Cake catches my eye with its chocolate sauce dripping down on its side.
"Can I get 3 slices of the Triple Chocolate Cake to go, please?"

She nods and responds, "Okay, ma'am. Is that all?"

"Yes."

"It will be 4.99 dollars, ma'am."

I pull out my purse from my backpack and give her 5 dollars.

"Please wait a moment while I wrap it up for you."

I take my time to look around and admire the interior design of the shop. It is very warm and inviting. I feel comfortable with the space.

"Excuse me, ma'am." Her voice catches my attention. "Here is your order. Thank you."

I thank her as I accept the small box from her hand. I leave the shop and quickly walk across the street with the other people before the green light changes to red. I grab a cab and get inside it. I say the place to go to then he presses the gas and we are on our way.

It is nearly 6:30 p.m. when I got out of the cab. The sun starts to set as cotton candy clouds begin to appear with colors fading up to the atmosphere, which makes the sky so beautiful. If the sky always looks like this, I would always walk home to admire this kind of creation.