~ (29) Gemini's Trick (Part II) ~

Arisa stood still as she watched the other Guardian approaching them.

Her team barely had an advantage against the fallen Guardian and thanks to her last attack, her body was heavy. With her being tired and, the team having minimal chances with one Guardian, there was no way they could survive against two of them.

"Stay away from them, Cas," ordered Gemini, slowly standing up. "They're mine."

Despite the Guardian sounding calm, Arisa could sense rage in Gemini's tone.

The other Guardian stopped; the white moon making his armored figure look almost angelic.

 "Are you sure?" He asked. "It seems like you're having difficulties. Let me finish them off for you."

A heavy weight pressed down on Arisa's chest. It was incredible how there was no sign of mercy or kindness in the other Guardian's voice.

"I'm not having difficulties," said Gemini, wild air forming around her. "I was distracted."

The air around Gemini intensified, rustling the leaves of trees and grass around them.

The other Guardian whistled. "You guys must be something to make my sister so angry."

The violent wind traveled to everything available in the area. For a brief moment, Arisa closed her eyes as the heavy wind irritated them.

When the wind calmed down, she opened her eyes. She gasped, noticing many silver armored figures filling their surroundings.

"Can you guess which one is the real me?" asked the figures in unison.

Wasting no time waiting for their response, the clones attacked each member of the team. Each member defended themselves and quickly counterattacked their opponents. As the members caught their target, the clones would disappear with a swooshing sound.

Arisa attacked each clone using her sword and kicks.

"Wrong." The clone laughed as it disappeared, leaving a cool breeze.

For a few minutes, Arisa brought down the many copies of Gemini that approached her. Already tired, she tried to forget her current state in order to concentrate on the battle. She was so focused on the clones approaching her that she didn't notice the one watching behind her back.

The Guardian gestured with her hands, focusing a great amount of air around them. The grass swayed in response to the gust concentrating on the Guardian.

As Arisa attacked another copy, Gemini plunged one of her hands forward. The gust quickly followed her arm, forming a silver dagger going straight to the target at a high speed.

Cling!

"What?" Arisa glanced over her shoulder.

She saw a blond-head figure protecting her back with his sword. Arisa turned around, her eyes widening.

"Of course the real one would target Arisa," said Train. "You're so obvious, Gemini."

"Oops." The Guardian disappeared yet again.

One blink and Arisa found the Guardian in front of them.

"My patience is at its limit." Gemini grabbed Train's wounded arm. "I'm so sick of you people frustrating my fight!"

As Train fought to forget the pain the Guardian caused, Gemini kicked him in the gut. Train grunted before he fell several steps away from them.

"No, Train," called Arisa, rushing to him.