~ (30) Air vs. Air ~

Libra released them. Arisa blinked once before he disappeared, leaving a light breeze that blew past them.

Arisa shifted her gaze to their front. She saw that the White Guardian was standing a few steps away from Gemini, showing his back to them.

"Ah." Gemini touched her injured arm. "So you're the famous Libra. We finally meet."

Libra stared at the silver Guardian quietly. In those short seconds of silence, only the flowing water of the nearby stream could be heard through the cold night.

"It's incredible how Arisa has everyone watching her back," complained Gemini, breaking the silence. "First Leo, now you; she must be really special. I wonder if you're someone she knows."

Libra remained silent, gazing at Gemini with all his attention. Arisa wondered how his voice sounded. Ever since she first met him, Libra never spoke to her.

Gemini chuckled quietly. "So you won't say a word, how mysterious."

The silver Guardian looked over Libra's shoulder. With that small movement, Libra summoned a violent wind on the side where she tried to peek.

A howling sound cracked the silence, as the wind with streams of white light ruffled the grasses.

"Wow, calm down," said Gemini. "I wanted to ask Arisa if she knows you. Your identity has been bothering us for years."

Libra kept watching Gemini as the wind he had summoned, forced the grass to dance around it.

"We suspect that you may be the former prince of Celestia," continued Gemini. "Prince Kyto, if I'm not mistaken."

"Kyto," whispered Arisa.

She remembered Elise and the male cloaked figure mentioning that name in the latest memory the butterfly had shown her. Kyto was the cloaked figure's son. A sudden heavy realization rushed through her mind, throwing her with mixed emotions.

She tried to understand her situation by pondering the puzzle about Libra's identity and the truth about her parents.

Her heart raced at her conclusion.

Does it mean that I'm a princess?

If it wasn't for the surprise that Libra could be her older brother, Arisa would have passed out. She glanced at the white Guardian with her heart hammering.

"I was told that years ago, before Leo's father took over Celestia, Virgo was supposed to kill the little prince," said Gemini. "But knowing Virgo, she must have let him live just for fun. Are you the former prince?"

With the wind still dancing on his right side, Libra gazed at Gemini.

"I don't know why you're wasting your time talking to him, sis," said the other Guardian known as Cas. "The guy seems determined to stay silent."

Gemini glanced over her shoulder. She saw that her brother made himself comfortable on a large, roundish rock not far from them.

"Well then." Gemini shrugged. "I have ways to make him talk."

Gemini disappeared. Arisa saw a female silhouette forming in front of her. Before Arisa could react, Libra appeared before her showing his back to her.

He raised his arm and grabbed Gemini's throat as she fully materialized in front of him. One blink and they disappeared. They reappeared a short distance away from them, embraced by a wild wind mixed with white streams of light. Libra violently hurled Gemini to the ground, throwing up earth and grass.

"Wow." Train gasped.

Arisa understood Train's reaction; she had never seen Libra in action before. Whenever she was in trouble, he would always show up to save her using his power to pick her up and place her in a safe zone.