~ (55) Aries ~

Arisa didn't drop her gaze at the Queen as her fingers kept playing with the pendant.

"Thirteenth star?" she asked. "I thought everyone in the Zodiac Realm had reincarnated."

After hearing that the stars were blessed with a child, she understood that he would become a new addition. She knew that he would probably lend his powers to future Guardians.

"Yes," replied Lucinda, "everyone reincarnated except him."

Arisa stopped playing with her necklace. Many questions flooded her mind as she stared at Lucinda with a frown. After hearing everything, she thought that everyone's reincarnation was essential to retrieve the Elements.

"The thirteenth star was new to the Zodiac Realm," said Lucinda as if she read her daughter's confusion. "He didn't have a place in the Sanctum to pass his strength to potential Guardians."

"That makes sense," said Arisa, examining her surroundings. 

Through the weak light that illuminated the room, she could see the white walls of the area. Aries' statue garnished the curved interior; the crimson flame kept on burning around the sword, waiting for its new master.

Despite being conflicted in becoming a new Guardian, Arisa felt the itch to touch those dancing flames.

"Since the process of reincarnation requires the loss of your memory and most of your ability," said Lucinda, washing away Arisa's thoughts, "the thirteenth star wasn't allowed to reincarnate.

"To help him escape the Wave of Rebirth, that was already taking some of the members, Aries made him fall into a deep slumber, with an enchantment to wake up once the four Elements are put in their rightful place."

Arisa turned around. "Rightful place? What do you mean?"

"Once you collect the four Elements," replied Lucinda, "you will have to travel to Ekliptus. You will meet the thirteenth star there."

Arisa's heart raced, pumping excitement in her veins. Out of all worlds scattered around the universe, she never thought she would ever visit the Land of Light. A land that only the Sages, Oracles and the Guardians were allowed to explore.

"There is a Tower in that world," continued Lucinda. "We used to call it Astral Tower since it was the place where the Oracles communicated with the stars."

"Wow," said Arisa instinctively.

Lucinda smiled. "That place is protected by powerful magic and only that orb can unlock it."

Arisa touched her pendant and glanced at it, astonished by how that small item could break powerful magic.

"You will meet the thirteenth star there," said Lucinda, "and once you put the Elements in their rightful place, he will wake up. He then will close all those portals connecting the worlds."

A world without portals.

She tried to imagine how life would be without strange creatures visiting foreign lands.

"If I end up accepting the offer," said Arisa, breaking the several seconds of silence, "how will I find the Elements?"

"The answer to that question is yet another reason why you have to protect that necklace," replied Lucinda.

Arisa's forehead wrinkled, confused with the Queen's words.

"Eklipta will tell you where the other three Masters are located," continued Lucinda. "But you will have to solve a puzzle to find the exact place. Eklipta communicates with riddles."