Chapter 2

Hey Guys this chapter is dedicated to @MidnightsMoon. 

Thank you for your dedication to this series. 

Travis and Kyle stood outside of the location where the club was glamoured. It was a warded so that it could only be seen by halfbloods who know the secret password or words in this case. They were Latin words actually and he always had trouble remembering them.

Oh . . . no . . . it couldn't be as simple as 'I solemnly swear I'm up to no good', no it had to be some confusing shit. But just when he thought they'd never get in, a port door popped open on the opposite side of the street and Lauren and Zach walked out. They spotted them and Lauren waved with a smile before muttered something to Zach and ducking back through the door. She disappeared for a moment before opening the door again and walking out with Quinn.

Sometimes he had to wonder when those three were ever going to get it together, but seriously doubted any of it would be settled until one or the other of them were willing to stake their claim. Not to sound like a sexist jerk, but he could tell they both really liked her but neither would ask her out. He chuckled to himself if neither of them were willing to get with the program he seriously considered he would; she was a stone cold fox.

Lauren is an African American halfblood fae who wields magic like a pro. She's a tiny little thing but don't let that fool you. She's also a well trained fighter, they all are, and she can be up one side of you and down the other in the blink of an eye and you wouldn't even know what hit you. She has the biggest hazel eyes he has ever seen and the face of an angel and the lips of a goddess, she's also a brainiac, any guy would be lucky to have her.

Hell yeah he'd seriously tap that but Zach AKA Angel Boy is an epic badass when he's angry. Have you ever heard of the wrath of God try the wrath of an Angel? Trav shuddered despite himself.

Quinn isn't any less volatile. He's a Navajo shifter, someone once called him a filthy *Skinwalker – whatever that means -- and they were picking up pieces of him for days.

Don't get him wrong, he's strictly chickly, but he could see why Lauren was having a hard time choosing who to date. The guys were equally good looking. Zach had Quinn on the height thing though he must be 6'6" or even 6'7". Quinn had Zach on the laid back fun loving thing. Zach had the guy next door look down. With scruffy short brown hair and blue eyes while Quinn was his polar opposite, he had dark brown eyes and a long black Mohawk that he braided all the way down his back. Zach was a hoody and jeans kind of guy while Quinn was into leather jackets and biker boots. One was clean cut the other bad boy personified.

Girls flocked to them both but they only had eyes for Lauren. He'd seen the jealous looks Lauren got from the girls at school when she wasn't looking and yeah it wasn't pretty.

Lauren joined them then and he gave her a smile before he hugged her fiercely, while giving Quinn and Zach a get it together look.

They totally misinterpreted his glare though and just looked at each other with a 'what did I do look' and shrugged.

Lauren ever the smart ass uttered the passwords.

She called to the wind blowing off the coast, "Naivietas, Yeonomus, Xysticus." And the club shimmered into existence. Standing on either side of the red door stood two colossi Halfblood gaints. Fric and Frac were behemoth bouncers. You'd have to have a screw loose to dare to even tangle with them.

They smiled at Lauren as she sauntered up in her tight satin mini skirt, thigh high patent leather black boots and off the shoulder top. This wasn't her normal attire she normally dressed like the girl next door, he had a sneaky suspicion that Kelly their resident Instagram star might have had something to do with her barely there outfit. He noticed the bouncers eyeing her up, and thought size or no size they best not make a move. He gave them a hard stare to put them on notice. She was off limits.