Enlightened Chapter 3 -- Audiobook

Hey guys. How's it hanging? 

Zach's adventure is just beginning. I hope you're enjoying the story thus far. If you haven't read the story before you might be wondering. What the heck could be going on? If the weird circumstances of his life seem to have you baffled then just wait until you listen to the next chapter. 

In the interest of not causing confusion I will only add the audio book to each corresponding chapter in the front of this book from now on. I had planned on stopping adding them to the back of the book after the last two uploads but my OCD wouldn't allow the lack of symmetry of that. 

I have some bad news too that you might be able to help me with. For some reason I can't explain I went from #18 on the hotlist in the fantasy category to not even being listed on the entire list. If new readers can't see my books on any of the lists, how will they know these great stories even exist?

That's where you come in. If you could share this book with your followers, or suggest it to a friend or two, or even re-read it and comment and vote, then maybe it can find itself near the top one hundred books again. 

Also I have a surprise for my readers coming in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait to share it with you. 

You know what guys. I really do love each and every one of you. I feel like just having you in my world has allowed me to finally be living my best life. 

I will never give up on these books: one day they will be in print, bestsellers, and I will see my characters come to life on the screen.  

As Donnie would say, "Ciao for now."

Deborah