Epilogue

Donnie and Kelly stood in front of the stage among a crowd of thousands of country music fans

Donnie and Kelly stood in front of the stage among a crowd of thousands of country music fans. Donnie had used his prodigious strength and balance to lift Kelly off the floor and stand her on his shoulders, so that she could get closer to one of her favorite country music singers. Luke Bryan, had even reached out his hand while singing Country Girl (Shake it for Me) and lead her up on the stage, so she could shake it for him and the crowd of thousands of humans.

Kelly was shy at first, but when the song really started rolling she fell into the music and the crowd went wild. When she beamed her ten thousand watt smile at him and her sky blue eyes twinkled he fairly melted on the spot, so too did thousands of other males in the crowd, and a few of the females as well. Donnie didn't mind. He wasn't the jealous type. He knew his Regina was the most beautiful woman to walk the earth and she should be appreciated --For all of her many talents.

He had never seen her so happy, and he made it his aim --in that moment-- to spend the rest of his life keeping her that way.

After the song, Luke took her hand and lead her off the stage, then he lead her directly back to him and placed her hand back in Donnie's before tipping his hat to him and giving him a knowing wink, and finally he jumped back on stage from his spot on the floor in one leap making Donnie wonder if he was Enlightened too.

When he dedicated Crash My Party to the 'attractive couple in front', no one was left in any doubt that he was referring to them. Donnie having familiarized himself with all Kelly's favorite country music stars, serenaded her romantically through it.

For Donnie and Kelly it was turning out to be a truly magical night.

It was a good thing for the new couple that they were unaware that they were being observed. As it turned out, they weren't the only magical teens in the crowd.

Liam and his crew looked on from a distance. It would seem they had something to celebrate as well.

Lily draped herself like a long scarf across his powerful neck and shoulders while Frost and Fury hooted and hollered. All of them had been drinking and cutting loose. Bash was shirtless as usual and drawing the attention of many of the surrounding teen girls.

When Lily purred, "Looks like you did it again darling. The spawn of the King of Caits did your dirty work for you. You played them both like a fiddle."

Liam chuckled before responding, "Precisely, "he continued as he smirked back at her, "Now that the king of Caits is out of the way, and the council has been weakened by the loss of their support due to new leadership, the next part of my plan can commence. The council will rue the day they ever tangled with me and I have my meddling sister and her obnoxious friends to thank."

"About that . . . now that we no longer need them, does that mean they are fair game?" Bash asked.

"Absolutely," their maniacal leader announced. "They have yet to feel the full force of my wrath."

"I kinda feel sorry for them, "Fury simpered, before cackling.

"Yeah," Frost added, "Their days are numbered, and they don't even know it yet."