Chapter 3

Hey guyzz!!This is the third part of the story I hope you are enjoyig it so far and if you are please recommend it to others it would mean a lot to me.

Anyway please comment what you think and vote.

Thanks..

Lexa;D

Enjoy ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thors POV

I heald on tight to the assassins arm pulling her back against me when she tried to break away.

I called up to the skies "Heimdal, open the bifrost"

A beam of light surrounded me and the girl taking us through a portal towards my home and kingdom, Asgard. I looked down on the assassins dark head. She was beautiful with her strong features and blue eyes that remimded me of my own. Men of Asgard would fall at her feet because of her beauty, they would still do that now. I would have been one of them if not for what I knew of her. Despite her innocent looks she was killer; her hands were driping in blood.

She was a good fighter I must admit. She managed to trick me by changing her weapon. The wound has now healed but it was still sore.It did not seem as if she was the deadly assassin every one feared. A thought came into my head 'What if she was just holding back?". I paid it no attention.

She shifted infront of me nearly hitting my chin for her height was just below it. I jerked her back to which she growled something that sounded like "Foolish gods". I ignored it because I knew I was too powerful for her and that she as under my mercy.

Soon the bifrost left us and we were standing in a golden globe. Infront of us stood the bifrost guardian Heimdall.

"My Prince" he bowed.

I nodded my head towards him. His golden eyes looked at Celaena carefully and she to look back with defiance. This woman was brave and did not know when to back down.

I pulled her walking towards the raindow bridge, which was surrounded by a dark and beautiful ocean, which seemed calm and deadly at the same time. I remembered when me and my brother Loki used to look down at it wondering what it would be like to be part of the ocean. But that was years ago before he turned evil and passed. I shook my head diminishing the memory and focused on the task at hand.

"Move" I walked with my head held high as I began to take this assassin, who my father sought, towards the golden towers of the Asgardian palace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyzz,

Sorry if this chapter was boring it was just a filler for the next bit which should be uploded soon.

Please vote and comment..

^_^