Chapter 31

Celaena's POV

I walked towards to the throne room ready to make my preposition. I opened the golden door to see Odin sitting upon the throne. I slowly approached the king and bowed.

"Rise" his deep voice boomed.

I stood and looked at him " Sir I have a preposition and I need to ask you for word to alow it."

He nodded and I proceeded in telling him of my plan. When I finished he looked at me with worried eye.

"Are you sure you sure you wish to do this? " he asked.

"Yes" I nodded "I will not let innocent lives go to waste because of them not feeling happy with their position."

With sad eyes he sighed "Very well you may go and strike this deal with Flareos"

" Thank you AllFather. " I bowed leaving the throne room heading towards the stables.

------------------------

Thor's POV

I woke up and smiled slightly remembering what had just happened i shifted and turned. I looked at the empty sheets next to me. I sat up quickly and looked around. Celaena was nowhere to be seen even her clothes were gone.

I quickly got dressed and walked out of the room. I crossed Fandral outside my room and stopped him.

"Fandral, have you seen Celaena?" I asked him urgently.

"Yes I saw her go to the throne room." he answered raising an eyebrow.

I nodded my thanks and quickly walked to the throne room. I walked in and looked around Celaena was not here but my father sat there.

"Father have you seen Celaena"

"Yes she just came here to ask me permission to leave the castle grounds for a ride on her horse, she should be returning soon." he smiled but it did not reach is eyes I wondered what was wrong but my thoughts were consumed with the thoughts of Celaena.

I nodded and I strode out of the room heading for the stables. As I walked out Celaena just arrived. She dismounted her horse and handed it to the stable boy.

She walked towards me her wind swept hair swaying slightly. i wrapped my arms around her and placed my chin on top of her head.

"Where were you? Are you alright?" I asked.

She chuckled " I'm fine I just had to clear my head. I'm sorry for scaring you."

I nodded slightly and she looked up at me and kissed me lightly she pulled away and rested her head against my chest.

"I'm sorry" she murmured again.

"It's alright. "

She then pulled away "I was wondering. Can you please go to Midgard for me."

"Why? "

" I need to make sure the men are ready and well you and the warriors three and more than ready they need me here so I was wondering if you could tell Fury you know the man I told you about that I am sorry for leaving them for so long and that I will be returning soon."

Returning soon what did she mean? She laughed "Don't worry I will be goi g there to tell him that I would not be returning. So will you please do it for me?"

I smiled relieved " Of course I'll get Fandral , Volstagg and Hogun tomorrow and we will depart for Midgard and return before lunch hopefully so we would be able to train."

She nodded "Thank you."