Chapter 21

Thor's POV

After pushing Fandral off the bench and eating our meal, we stood ,walking out of the hall heading straight to the training grounds. For the rest of the day we trained our men testing them with holographic images of the metal giants. They were getting the hang of it.

I was taking a drink of water when I looked over and saw Celaena helping one of our younger soldiers. She held his arms out I front of him and showing him that he need to stiffen his arms make them stronger and harder to move. Walking over I put my arms around her waist leaning my chin on her shoulder.

Turning she smirked "What are you doing Thor?"

I shrugged "Is it so wrong to show my love to you?"

"Yes especially when I am training someone" she gestured to the soldier in front of her and pulled my hands away from her waist.

"Fine but after training you need to come with me I have something to show you" I sighed.

I went over to where Volstagg who was teaching other warriors where to strike the metal giants. He saw me coming and walked over leaving the warriors to try and strike the hologram that had just appeared.

"I have never seen you so happy my friend" Volstagg's said in a booming voice

I chuckled lightly "Well I have not loved any one like this"

"Of course. I remember when I was in love how happy I was. She was beauty. But yours well she is beautiful and a warrior who could ask for more."

"Yes I am lucky to have met her let alone call her my own"

Volstagg patted me on the back and walked away back to where the men trained. For the rest of the day we trained the men trying to make sure that we would minimise injury and deaths.

---------------- ----------------

Celaena's POV

After training all day I headed to the palace with Thor holding my hand. I was excited to know what Thor had panned for tonight. When reached my room he let go of my hand and wrapped his arms around me I tilted my head up and smiled "So are you going to tell me where we are going?"

"Nope" he chuckled when I pouted. He leaned down and kissed me lightly. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Our lips moved together, he pushed me against the door of my room and broke away kissing down my jaw to my neck. I moaned slightly and he put his lips back on mine.

We pulled away breathless and I smiled "I will see you later then"

He nodded soundlessly and walked away to his room. I walked into my own and went straight to the bathing chamber. I felt sticky from the days events. Once done I picked a pair of shorts and a grey tank top with my favourite high tops. I put on a little bit of make up, pulling my hair up into a ponytail.

Once done there was knock on my door and grinned. I walked over and smiled when I saw him in his usual attire but without the cape and armour. He looked at me and took my hand in his leading me to Odin knows where. We walked through the corridors to a set of doors with a carving of stars.

He opened the door and we walked in. My eyes widened at the sight before me. It was beautiful. Instead of there being a roof it was open to the atmosphere. From here you could see all the stars that dotted the now purple sky. There you could see different galaxies. I smiled on Earth you were never able to see these many stars they were always covered by the layers of pollution from all of their creations.

Looking at Thor I turned him and pulled him in kissing him hard on his mouth. Pulling away I said "I love it. Thank you."

He smiled his eyes crinkling at the corners "I'm glad you like it. Come I have dinner here for you."

Following him down we sat in the middle of the golden room there was blanket laid out full of food. There was different foods there and a bottle of wine. Smiling I sat next to him whilst he pulled out a plate placing a variation of meat and vegetables. He handed it to me then grabbed some for himself.

When we finished our food we sat there together looking out the sky. I have never felt so content in a while. But a thought kept occurring to me as much as I tried to push it back. What will happen if we win the war? Will I stay or will I return to Earth? If I do return to Earth will he join me or are we going to have to end it? I tried to push those thoughts back but I couldn't.

"Are you alright?" Thor asked.

"Yes everything is fine thank you again for taking me here I love it. I love you" I smiled.

He smiled back and looked back to the sky I leaned back against him those thoughts repeatedly spinning in my mind.