Chapter 12

Celaenas POV

After hours of training we decided to stop. We all left together heading towards the kingdom. I looked around at what was around me. There was grassy field full of flowers which were in full bloom. The vibrant colours was beautiful. This was one of the only reasons that I did miss of Agard.

We finally arrived at the palace. We separated and Thor followed me to my room.

"I am going to my room to change I will be back" he murmered.

I nodded and walked into my room heading straight for the bath. I ran the water and slid inside. I stayed there for awhile thoughts swirling around my head. When I finished I changed into a fresh pair of jeans ad a shirt that had tiger on the front.

I walked into my room and out onto the balcony, which over looked the dark ocean. I heard the door to my room open. Thor came out and stood next to me.

"You did well today training us" Thor said.

I looked at him suprised at the copliment. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously and I smiled "Thank you, I am sorry for not warning you of your weakness."

"Haha, no it is fine I learnt what it was, that's what matters."

I continued looking out to the sea and looked up at him curious. I caught him looking at me and he gave a small smile. I felt my hear flutter and thats when I turned away making sure to put up the walls around my heart.

I stalked away back into my room and felt him follow behind me. I sat in a chair and he sat in one across fom me.

"So are you not ging to flirt with one of the maids." he looked at me with an enraged look "What? I see you look at them and wink. I hear them and their giggles, whispering your name and how your kisses felt so soft"

"WATCH YOUR TOUNG!" he shouted getting up. His eyes were a brighter shade of blue. They looked like storm clouds and I could not help but notice how they hypnotised me.

There now he hates me that's better I now have to keep it up until I am free. I watched him pace the room walking out onto the balcony again. I sat there watching his back, which was tense. I looked away. It's better like this. I repeated to myself like a mantra.

I rolled my head back on the chair and closed my eyes. Gods I was bored. I heard a movement in my room and saw that Thor had come back and sat in the same chair he was on before, looking much calmer.

I sat up and asked "May we go to the royal library?"

"No" he answered bluntly.

"Please. I am bored out of my mind and if you do not let me I might be tempted to pratice throwing my daggers"

He looked at me his blue eyes blazing with annoyance "Fine, but I do not want to hear another word from you."

I nodded he stood up and I followed him out the door through a long corridor. We came to a set of doors ,which he opened. I looked at the sight before me. There were about a milion selves in long rows each shelf filled with more than a dozen books. I sighed with content, I was home.