Chapter 4

Hey guyzz,

Me again though I don't know who else it would be. Anyway heres another part.

Hope you enjoy!

Vote and comment please... Thanks...

Lexa ;D

Enjoy ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celaenas POV

Thor had my arms behind my back and was griping them rather painfully. I was so tempted right there and then to push him off the blasted rainbow bridge. I knew how to get out of this hold easily but I was curious as to what Odin wanted of me.

We began our walk towards the golden towers of the Asgardian palce. Asgard has not changed at all everything was the same. Lush green hills with flowers dotted around adding colour to the golden landscape. The sky, a striking blue without a cloud to block the sun, was a majestic background for the kingdom of Asgard.

The were golden towers towered over everything on this floating land; one would wonder what use they had for such an abundant amount of towers. If you looked far enough at the horizon you see that the ocean turns into a waterfall that fell to an oblivion, that lead to an un-known realm.

As we walked towards the palace I looked towards the village in which I had hunted and killed people to gain my wealth. This realm, this town, is where I gained my name as the assassin of Asgard. We walk to the gates of the palace and the guards eye me wearily I gave then my best smile and I saw in thei eyes that they were lusting for me. I knew what effect I had on men. I was the perfect Asgardian beauty or so I was told.

I felt Thors hand tighten but I ignored the pain enjoying how much I got under his skin. We walked through the gates towards two golden doors with incarnate patterns that showed the tree of life with the nine realms on each branch, there in the centre of it all, Midgard, on top the mighty realm of Asgard. I cast my eyes to the floor hating the memories that accompanied the image. The stories from my child hood.

I stopped the thought before it had a chance to proceed further into my dark memories. The doors opened and infront of me on a golden throne (because what else would you expect from a land made of gold) was Odin himself. He was there in his magnificent armour that he donned on for many battles. His white hair sat on his shoulders in a well kept way which was most probably done by another one of his servant girls.

A growl almost scaped my throat when I laid eyes on him. On the side on the room were the warriors three: Volstagg; a large man who was well known for being a fierce warrior as well as having a large appetite, Fandral; a tall man with blond hair he was handsome but fierce on the battle field, but was also known for his affairs with women, and Hogun; a man with tanned skin who is deadly and quick. Then there was Lady Sif a warrioir who was great on the battle field. She had raven black hair like mine once was and she wore chainmail armour. But I also knew her desire to be Thor's lover, I sent small smirk in her direction in which she returned it with a scowl.

I continued to look at them with disgust only knowing who they were because I may have needed to know them if I were to assasinate them. My eyes flickered over to the king. Thor let go of my arms and bowed but I stood there looking at the king with a smirk.

There was growl and a council man, I did not know the name of, grabbed my neck and slammed me to the floor.

"In the presence of the king you must bow" He spat.

I tried to look at him but I was pinned with my arms under me and the cuff was digging into my skin so I could not.

"Sir Baugr, I beleive bowing is to show one respect. So since she does not respect me I do not expect her to bow." Odins voice echoed in the large chamber "Besides do you not have a meeting. I would not want you to be late."

"Yes AllFather" Baugr muttered and got off me and stalked out of the room.

I pushed my self up and looked at Odin with absolute hatred. "What do you want from me?"

I felt Thor shift next to me obviously annoyed "I brought you here to ask you of something"

I looked at him and started to laugh I was about to say something but Thor beat me "Father what do you mean?"

Odin ignored him ad looked around "Guards leave us. Son, Volstagg, Fandral, Hogun and Lady Sif please remain"

There were the sounds of boot against the marbel floor and the sound of the doors closing behind us. He shifted and stood up making his way towards me. I swear if I still had my powers I would have shot him immediately. "I brought you here to strike a bargain"

I stared into his one eye in shock. I could see in Thors and his friends faces were the same as mine. "What do you mean you want to strike a bargain? Is it something like either serve me or be killed?" I replied angrily.

His blue eyes looked at me slowly ad said "No. I am asking you to train and help me lead my army into battle in exchange for you freedom."

"And if I were to refuse?"

"Then I will send you back to Midgard where you will spend eternity watching those who you care for die."

He knew what I felt no matter how evil or heartless I was I cared no matter how hard I tried to keep myself reservedc I couldn't, I still cared for those wound me. I looked at him with hatred, which filled my very soul but his words echoed in my head one and word stood out the most my 'freedom'.