Chapter One

'Come on guys we have a hour before we need to be on the road' shouts my Mum, as she carries one of the last box from the living room, into the moving van. I roll over in the air bed, and grab my phone, five in the morning this is ridiculous I think to myself! I slowly rubbed my eyes as I get off this stupid air mattress on the floor, I pull out the plug and let it go down.
'Ughh look at this mess' I moaned looking at my hair. My hair is long and dyed black, I always spend my time straighten it or doing something to it. But today it just wasn't worth it, so I just tied it up. Nearly twenty four hours worth of travelling isn't worth making a effect for, I thought to myself.  I get dressed and put on my favourite wedge heels, one thing you have to know about me is that I love to wear high heels. I take one more look around my room, as I fold up my air bed and duvet.
'Goodbye' I whispered with a tear running down my face, as I carry the air bed and duvet to the door. I know the memories would come with me but I really do feel as if I am leaving behind a big piece of my world behind, which is some way was true, I mean moving to America is a big step for anyone. I have time for one last look around the house, as I closed the door on my bedroom, I slowly walked though the three rooms upstairs smiling to myself as I stood in the doorways to my Mum's and Kye's bedroom, it seems so weird they are both empty. One last look in the bathroom, then I walked to the top of the stairs, I shuddered and close my eyes while putting down the stuff in my arms to then taking off my heels:

'Luke come back we need to talk about this' I cried, while holding a positive pregnancy test in my hand, 'Fuck off you slag' Luke yell back at me
'It's your mistake not mine'
'No it's your baby Luke' said I grabbing his arm and positioning myself at the top of the stairs in front of him, I know it the shock that's why he's acting like this.
'Please baby I need your help with this, I want to keep the baby... us raise the baby together a proper family' I felt brave and takes a step closer to him looking in his eyes. Then he pushes me back not hard but enough for me to loses my stepping and next thing I knows I am falling, I make one desperate reach for him, he looks panicked and he desperately tries to grab my hand. It feels like I take forever to hit the bottom of the stairs I scream out and then it's black....

I am so carefully now on stairs, I think to myself as I walk down the stairs, and as soon as I reach the bottom I drop the heels on the floor and use my feet to kick them in the right position to put my feet back in them. I walk straight in to the kitchen and dump all the stuff I have brought from upstairs down on the table, there are some memories in this house I won't miss at all. I don't look back on them stairs again it's in the past, and at least one good thing about this move is I won't have to see them stairs again and keep living that day over.
'C'mon guys we need to go now!!!' Shouts my mum, she was missing her boyfriend Marc. Also like me and Kye she really wasn't looking forward to spending twenty four hours travelling.