Chapter Fourteen

'So we together now?' Jason says with a grin on his face as I wake up,
'I guess so' I say kissing his lips. I wrap my arms around him and cuddle up to Jason.
'I won't force you to do anything you don't want to babe' Jason tells me,
'And what would that be' I smile at him.
'Babe I need to be getting home, I'll come by later to see you' he kisses my head and leaves. I lay in my bed and try to get some more sleep, but that wasn't happening my head was banging. I drag myself out of bed and get some painkillers from the bathroom, then I notice in the mirror a hickey on my neck, as if Jason's done that, how on Earth am I meant to cover that.

- KNOCK KNOCK -

Shit someone at the front door, I grab my dressing gown and answer the door,
'Harrison!?!' I slap him across the face and try to close the door on him. He's been gone a month, now he's back and has the nerve to show up at my door.
'Go home, I don't want to talk to you' still he won't move out of the way.
'I take it we are over' he laughs at me,
'Well of course we are, you fucked off for weeks no word, no nothing and you expect everything to be fine' I scream at him.
'Well yeah I thought you could wait for me' he says,  then his eyes see my neck and I desperately try to cover it up with my hand but he grabs my hand and pulls it away.
'You whore. You've fucked someone else, so much for taking things slow' he looks so mad.
'I split up with you before I did anything' I say as I try and pull his hands off me,
'You have five seconds to let her go..... or I will kick the shit out of you' Oh thank god Jason is here, Harrison lets go of my hands and turns to face him
'I am talking to my girlfriend nothing to do with you, so fuck off' he says to Jason, which makes him laugh
'Ummm I think you've got something very wrong here, she's my girlfriend' oh god here we go again,
'Hate to burst your bubble mate, she's two timing us' Harrison says with a grin then Jason keeps on laughing, pushing Harrison out of the way to come in my house.
'How is this funny Jason' I ask him I really don't get it. Jason stands behind and wrap his arms around my waist and kisses my neck,
'Well babe he's trying to get me to go against you, but little does he realise I was with you when you told him it was over last night and we both know he read the message, so he got exactly five minutes to get out of here or I kick his ass' Harrison just look at us then went nothing more was said.