Chapter Forty Two

Joel POV
'Hi Marie I am Joel Will's friend, he asked me to keep a eye on you' I've been waiting to talk to her for the past month, I didn't want to rush things. But today seem like the perfect opportunity, she's by herself and laying on a sun lounge.
'I am fine I don't need anyone looking out for me'
A grin appears on my face, I decide to sit down on the grass beside her rather than on the sun lounge with her, I didn't want to push my luck.
'I can't believe he had a girl like you!' Will has well and truly punched above his weight in girls with her, she smiles at the mention of his name, this could be hard.
'Why haven't I seen you before?' Perfect she honestly has no idea who I am.
'I know Will from the gym, umm we did a lot of working out together' I laugh in my head cos our working out together was fighting against each or out doing each other, we both wanted to be the best and now he is gone I have no competition, it's kind of boring.
'Oh ok, well it's nice to meet you. Sorry I didn't know who you were, I tended to not listen to Will when he spoke about what he did at the gym, I mean it was always the same' so even if Will has mention me she wouldn't have a clue who I was, this is perfect. Ok technically I lied to this girl, I hate Will he always made a point of out doing me. And now I've found his weakness, I heard rumours at the gym he met a British girl, she turn his whole world around, but he had commitments to a military school and has to go for six months leaving this girl behind. Well I am hell bent on causing him pain, I know how to hurt him and I will get her to fall in love with me then I will leave her heartbroken and let Will pick up the pieces. I have a month to make this work as I am due to go to my dad's, shame I won't be around to see the look on his face when she tells him she fell in love with a guy call Joel. After our talk I agree to meet up with her tomorrow as I need her to grow close to me, I don't plan on anything else happening between us. I don't do feelings for girls and she isn't going to change that. I smile to myself as I walk back to my house, let Will's down fall begin.