Chapter Thirty Seven * SEXUAL CONTENT *

* SEXUAL CONTENT *

Will's POV
'I'm going to military school' I tell Marie, she looks shocked and surprised,
'What' she replies, she looks hurt and upset, I hate myself for doing this to her especially now.
'I am going to military school, I've made my decision to go there and complete my education for six months, so I can join the army when I come of age to. Um I leave tomorrow'
'What about us' she says with tears in her eyes,
'I won't be able to have any access to my phone or internet. I am going to have to let you go baby. I don't want you sitting here waiting from me. It's six months Marie and if you find someone who makes you happy, promise me you try with him. As soon as I am come back I am coming to see you.' I see her tears.
'Hey don't be sad, I don't want to be selfish and ask you to wait for me if you have the chance to be happy with someone else go for it' I tell her.
'Ok' she storms off upstairs toward her bedroom and shuts the door. I always knew saying bye to her would be hard I expected screaming and yelling but this silence is unbearable. I know I said if she meets someone else to go for it, but I hate the thought of someone else other than me making her happy. I get up off the sofa I head towards her bedroom, as I reach the door I hear her crying, I push it open and I see her laying on her bed crying into her pillow.
'Please don't be sad babe, this is hard for me too, but it's my dream to join the army and fight for my country' I say as I lay on their bed to hug her, I have to be strong for us both. I cuddle up against her, I hate the thought that this could be one of the last time she could be in my arms.
'You'll forget me' she says,
'No no I won't ever forget you, I'll be back in six months' now is the right time I pull the box from my pocket and I give her it, I watch her open it.
'I am giving you this promise ring Marie, I promise I will love you forever, I will always be with you, and I will always come back to you' I slip the ring on her finger, she sits up and looks at her ring, she wraps her arms around my neck.
'Thank you, it's beautiful. I won't ever take it off, you promise you'll definitely come back?' I nod and look straight into her eyes, She tries to look away but I gentle grab her chin and hold the eyes contact between us. I get lost in her eyes and I press my lips against hers and next thing I know we are ripping each other clothes off, then she's under me moaning while I fuck her raw, we got completely lost in the moment.
'Shit I am cumming' I moaning while kissing and biting her neck, while I release in her.