Chapter Thirty Three

'Friday babe' Will tells me as I am waking up, I have loved my time staying with Will and his family. We pretty much did school work, hang out, and had sex. This was perfect Marc has been over to see me and promised me nothing on his part would change, I asked him what about my Mum and he said in time he'll be able to forgive her, Tony (Will's dad) was really good to Marc, they became he friends and someone for Marc to talk to. Jade came over once and said she missed me at school, but she agree it was better for me to be home schooled with everything what was going on at the moment. I am sad in a way that this will be my last morning here, Will has got a brilliant family around him who support him loads. I look up in to Will's eyes.
'I'm scared baby' tears come to my eyes.
'I am here for you babe I won't let nothing happen to you' he kisses my lips and pushes himself on top of me.
'We still have some time till we have to be at yours babe' he says with a smile.
'Hello' I called out as we walked into my house, i am holding Wills hand. We made the decision with Will's Mum that I would be going back to his tonight no matter what the result was.
'We're in the living room' my Mum shouts, I hold Will's hand tighter, while we walk into the room. There was my Mum, Kye and Marc just sitting there. Me and Will sat on the empty sofa together, with my legs over his and me cuddled up to his chest.
'Rob should be here any minute with the results, so you two been ok?' My Mum asked,
'Yeah we are good thanks' this actually feels awkward. After what seem like we was siting in silence forever, there is finally a knock at the door. Kye jumps off his sofa and let his Dad in.
'Right we have three load of results here one for me, Kye and Marie, one for Marc and Marie, and a full sibling test for Kye and Marie.' I squeeze Will's hand as we watch Rob opens the envelope.
'Right the sibling test for Kye and Marie shows they aren't full siblings, but have one parent the same' tears run down my face, Kye stands up and holds my hand,
'You'll always be my little sister Marie' he has tears in his eyes.
'Right the results for me, Kye and Marie are 98.9% Kye is my son, 0% of Marie being related to me' he looks sad, Kye let's go of my hand and punches the wall and runs upstairs slamming his bedroom door behind him, Will pulls me closer to his chest and kisses my head.
'I'm sorry babe' he whispers to me.
'He'll get over it' my Mum laughs, I look at her with disgust this is all her fault, I can't believe her at times.
'Marc you are Marie's dad' Rob says, I can't believe his my Dad. Kye storms downstairs with his bag.
'Congratulations Marc I am happy for you and Marie but I can't stay in this house with her' he points at our Mum,
'Dad I am coming with you' Kye walks toward the door. I let go of Will hand and get up from the sofa chasing after Kye, Will follows me.
'Please Kye don't leave me, stay I need my big brother. It's always been me and you.' I cried, Kye turns and drops his bag and hugs me.
'Oi don't be sad, your Dad is here and Mum, I need to get to know my Dad. I'll be back and see you Marie I just can't play happy families with you, Marc and Mum it isn't fair.' He looks at Will
'Promise me you'll look after her and protect her, and you too Marc' as Marc appears in the door,
'Kye you will always be welcome in this house, you're my daughter's brother and I will always think of you as a Son' he shakes Kye hand.
'I'm glad Marie got you both' Kye says as he pushes me towards Will arms, his Dad comes to the door saying his goodbyes.
'I promise you Kye, I will always look after her' Kye nods his head and follows his Dad out the door, Kye take one last look leaves. Will wraps his arms around me.
'I want to go Will I can't face her' I whisper to Will before we even have the chance to do anything there shouting in the next room.