Chapter Fifty * SEXUAL CONTENT *

* SEXUAL CONTENT *

I wake up to Joel kissing my neck,
'Ughhh leave me be' I moan my head kills,
'You know you want more' he says in between kisses.
'Yeah Joel lets go again, I need more of you' I say sarcastically. He pulls the covers of me, moves my thong to the side.
'Well that was easy' he says as he positions himself at my entrance and pushes himself in me,
'Oh my god' I moan loudly as Joel thrusts in and out of me hard, he eventually cums on my stomach.
'Good morning Princess'
'Good morning Joel' I kiss his chest.
'Breakfast is downstairs princess' Joel informs me, I get out of bed, and go straight in to the bathroom to clean up his mess from my stomach, readjust my thong and put on my shorts from the night before back on, I decide to keep on Joel's t-shirt. I come back in to the bedroom and find Joel laying on the bed waiting for me.
'You are so working that just fucked look Marie' w roll my eyes at him, then laugh.
'Of course I do Joel' I go over and kiss him, he grabs my hand and leads me downstairs.
'There is the happy couple' Zak announces as we walk into the kitchen, I notice Joel giving him daggers.
'No need to ask what took you two so long to come downstairs, considering the guest room is above us' Hayden laughs. I can feel myself blushing as I eat the pancakes Joel gave me, damm these are good. I place my plate in the sink and as I turn round I am Joel on his knees like he is going to propose to me.
'Joel want are you doing?' I ask
'Will you be my girlfriend Marie?' I pause for a minute and pull Joel up by his hands.
'Yes' I reply.