Chapter Thirty Five

'Marie, Marie get up we are leaving' I open my eyes and see my Mum standing over me. Well this is just a little bit awkward, I am laying in bed with Will, with just a thong and his vest top on granted it looks like a dress on me but still, and poor Will is just in his boxers with my left leg on top of his hip and his arms wrapped around my waist.
'Nice to see you to Mother, it's been a week' she smiles at me and looks away I don't think she knows where to look, Will looks slightly embarrassed too and pulls the covers up over us some more.
'Come on pack a bag, get dressed we are leaving' what on Earth is she on about, I don't remember her ever telling me that we was going somewhere today!
'Mum it's a Saturday, just come back in a couple of hours' I cuddle up to Will, he looks so on edge I kiss his cheek.
'No Marie we are leaving today we are going back home'
'I ain't leaving I ain't going no where with you!' Will holds me tighter, I think he getting protective of me, so cute I must say.
'You are coming to England with me, Kye and Rob' she is having a laugh right, no way am I going to England with them.
'I ain't going back to England my life is here, I want to stay with my Dad' I see the hurt on my Mum's face, next thing I know Marc has burst in my room too, great if it wasn't awkward already now both of my parents are in my room, while me and Will are in bed.
'Denise what are you doing here?' My Mum looks him up and down with a disgusted look on her face.
'I am here too collect my daughter'
'You ain't collecting no daughter, you lied to me all my life and now you want me to go to England with you, no I ain't I am staying with my Dad and Will' I tell her, she looks shocked and hurt, I refuse to feel bad she lied to me for most of my life. Marc looks happy with what I've said and Will kisses my lips.
'You with Rob now Mum?' She looks at me with tears in her eyes, I know it wouldn't be long for that to happen if it hasn't already.
'Yes Marie' I smile and get out of bed, I walk over to my Mum,
'I am glad your happy, and I am happy Kye gets to have his parents together, but you lied to me for so many years. I can't go back to England with all my memories and I can't leave Will, I want a relationship with my Dad and his family. I love you Mum, but as this minute I actually hate you. Go be happy enjoy you life' I am trying to hold it together. I hug my Mum.
'Go be a family with Rob and Kye this is what you always wanted and now you can. You can fix your mistakes, goodbye Mum' I turn and walk away, Will pulls me back into my bed and holds me close to his chest and kisses my head, tears start to fall from my face, the reality of what my Mum has done kicks in she actually picked Rob and Kye over me, I honestly thought a mother would put her children's needs first but in fairness I ain't a little child no more.
'I'm sorry Marie, I've let you down. I understand why you hate me. Please forgive me one day. I'll miss you so much, I love you loads. You both better look after my daughter' my Mum says to Marc and Will
'Our daughter you mean Denise and she'll be perfectly fine with us' I hear my Mum storm out. Marc's Mum only went home yesterday, my Mum is so lucky she didn't bump into her, I am sure she would of kill her for what she's done over all these years.