Chapter Twenty Nine * SEXUAL CONTENT *

* SEXUAL CONTENT *

I run into my bedroom crying, I grab my phone I need Will now -

Me - Baby I need you 😢
Will - what's happened??
Me - me and Kye aren't full siblings I need you here my mum's lied to us and his dad is on his way over.. Marc might be my dad
Will - On my way!

Will comes straight over, and as soon as he's in my room he hugs me.
'I am here for you babe' he whispers in my ear while I sit crying in his arms, still just in my towel.
'Kye said his Dad will be here in half a hour, please don't leave me alone here, I don't know what to think no more' Will kisses my lips then down my neck and slowly pushes me back on the bed.
'I want to take your mind off all this babe for thirty minutes' he pulls open my towel, suddenly I go all shy, he starts rubbing my right nipple.
'You are gorgeous Babe' he kisses my lips in between each word.
'Will how far you going?' He looks at me and smiles,
'I feel horny now Marie' I feel his fingers touch my pussy, I open my legs for him. Me and Will haven't had sex, I respect his wishes, we've done other stuff just not sex. Slowly he pushes his middle finger in me.
'Ummm Will' I can't believe how wet this is making me.
'Baby you have a condom?' I am in shock I nod my head and go in one of my drawers.
'Will you don't have to do this' I say as I pass him the condom.
'Marie I love you, no this isn't the right time, but it's taking your mind off of stuff. I want you and I want to lose my virginity to you. I will always be able to say I lost it to some I love' He literally just pulls down his pants and trousers, rolls the condom over his cock and enters me. I don't like the fact he's still got his top on, but oh my god we are having sex! I am looking in his eyes moaning, I reach up and grab his shirt and pull him down towards me.
'I love you Will' I whisper as, I kiss his lips.
'I love you too babe' he pants as he thrust hard in me, he speeds up now and starts breathing heavy, I know he's about to cum.
'Yessssss' he hisses in my ear as he slows down and stops pounding me. I kiss his lips and neck.
'Thank you baby' I say as he pulls out of me.
'Wow we just had sex, I ain't a virgin no more' I am worried he's going to regret it.
'You ok Will, I know you wanted to wait' he grabs my hips and pulls me on top of him.
'Babe I love you and that was perfect, I wanted to lose my virginity to someone I love and I just have, I am the happiest guy in the world' he kiss my lips. Just then there's a knock at my door.
'Marie, if you and Will have finished my dad is here' says Kye though the door. I look at Will he nods at me, and starts to clean up the condom and watches me get dress.
'I hate condoms Will, you need to learn to pull out' I say with a smile. He wraps his arms round me and kisses my neck
'Maybe I should practice later, but first you need to deal with this issue babe.' He holds my hand
'I am here for you'.