Chapter Twenty Seven

Denise POV
'Mum, please listen to me, I've been trying to tell you for weeks now my Dad is in America, he wants to see us, today!' I can't believe what I am hearing from Kye.
'What do you mean he's here?'
'He's come to see us, to explain stuff'
'I don't want that man....' I am cut off from talking as there is a scream upstairs, I look at Kye and we both head upstairs to his and Marie's bathroom.
'OMG Marc I am in here' I walk in and see Marie in a towel and Marc looking embarrassed,
'I am so sorry Marie I didnt realise you was in there I wouldn't of walked in, I was just wanting some shower gel' Marc says
'yeah yeah you did you just wanted to watch me in the shower' Marie jokes.

Flashback
June 1999 - I was out partying with my friends, my relationship with my boyfriend and father to my son wasn't going so good at all, we argue every day it was turning more into a we routine than a relationship. And to be honest I am quite shocked he was ok with me going out.
When we hit the second club I spot my old high school boyfriend and can't resist going over there and saying hi to him. Well that was me sorted for the rest of the night I was happy catching up with him and one thing leads to another and next thing I know I was up against a wall making out with him, 'Are you sure?' he whispered in my ear as he kisses down my neck.
'Of course, I want you now one last time for old time sake' he gentle moves my underwear to the side and enters me hard and fast moaning loudly in my ear.
'Mmmmmmm harder' I moan. One last kiss and he was gone.
Four weeks later I sit on my toilet waiting for my pregnancy test result, I sit in silent starring at the two lines in front of my me, of course it had to be positive! Shit! How do I get round this?
I came up with this plan to sleep with my boyfriend and claim the baby was his.
Four weeks later I have bad morning sickness 'Honey I've just done a home pregnancy test, you're going to be a dad again' he looks at me in shock while in my head I know the baby is Marc's my old high school boyfriend....