Chapter Thirty

I squeeze Will's hand I am so nervous going down the stairs, especially after the fact me and Will just had sex for the first time.
'I am scared baby' I whisper to him,
'I ain't leaving you till this is over with and who knows I might not leave you til tomorrow' he says with a grin. I sit next to Will on a sofa in the living room, my Mum and Marc are on another and Kye with his Dad on another one. I am still holding Wills hand,
'Well aren't you the split of your Mum sweetheart' Kye's Dad says, I just smile at him unable to speak Will grips my hand harder.
'Dad please tell them why Marie isn't your daughter' Kye asks his Dad.
'Well long story short when, she was born I thought she was five weeks early, turns out she was a week early' tears start to run down my face.
'I left cause everyday it torn my heart apart knowing that perfect baby girl wasn't mine' he sniffs, I was the reason Kye and me didn't have a dad, well why Kye didn't have a Dad, Will pulls me into his chest.
'I'm sorry Kye, you missed out on your dad cause of me' more tears fall down my face Will holds me closer and kisses my head.
'No Marie don't you dare blame yourself, it's her fault our mothers fault, if only she could of been honest' He yells as he points at her.
'I feel the best way around this is a DNA test, one for me, Kye and Marie, then one for Marc and Marie, and a full sibling test for Kye and Marie, I have the kits here to do it and we can have the results in three days' I swallow and take the swaps for the DNA test, I get Will to help me do the swaps.
'Right I need to get these off to the lab, I'll confirm a day for the results with Kye' says Kye's Dad, he hugs Kye and quickly leaves.
'I don't want this to change anything between us Kye, your still my big brother' Will let's go of me and I stand up and give Kye and hug.
'You'll always be my little sister, I love you'

Will POV
'Can I stay at yours tomorrow till how ever long it takes to get these test results back?' She asks as we walk upstairs to her bedroom,
'Babe I'll talk to my mom tomorrow, don't worry about that for now' she grabs her pyjamas and goes to the bathroom to get ready for bed , I just sit on her bed, then she's back already for bed.
'Can you stay with me today baby' she asks me, I smile at her, I text my mom so she knows -

Me - I am staying at Marie's tonight
Mom - ok William
Me - can Marie stay at ours tomorrow, and possible for a couple of days? Till DNA results come back?
Mom - Of course William. I'll set up double in spare room for her. Behave good night x
Me - GN x

Marie watches me text my mum, and when the conversation is over I remove my top and trousers and get into bed with Marie. I hold her close I am so proud of how she's handling this situation.
'Thank you baby for being here for me' she turns and faces me and kisses my lips.
'There's no place I would rather be babe' I place my hands on her hips.
'Round two baby?' no more needs to be said.