Chapter Twenty Eight

Denise POV

What the hell is going on here?' I shout at these two. Marie tightens the towel wrapped round her body, they both look guilty as hell.
'Are you fucking Marc, Marie? I want to know the true now' the look on their faces.
'Umm no Mum that's disgusting I wouldn't touch him in like a million years, I am happy with Will. Why on Earth would you say that?' she looks disgusted.
'Swear Marie that you haven't slept with him'
'OMG mum I said no, Marc is like the Dad I never had' she looks hurt and upset.
'What was that over' Marc looks pissed off, shit I may have said too much.
'You just can't sleep with her Marc, she's my daughter' Kye is stood beside me looking between me and Marc, then he brings he's hands to his face.
'Oh my god Mum, I can't believe you. Marie is Marc's daughter' Marc's face drops, Marie looks shocked,
'Kye we have the same Dad what are you on about?' Marie sounds hurt,
'No Marie my Dad contact me and told me the reason why he left us. I've been trying to tell Mum for weeks I knew and I've only just managed to tell her my dad is in America for a week he wants to come explain his side of the story. I'll message him now to come over and discuss this with us' how dare his Dad tell him that, he had no right to tell Kye anything, I was always going to tell them.
'You bitch' Marc says I see the hurt in his eyes -

Flashback
'Sorry Miss we are going to have to get you ready for theatre, your temperature has gone sky high and the baby is in distressed, we need to get her out now' says the doctor, my boyfriend rob is holding my hand,
'It will be fine babe I'll be right with you, will the baby be ok?' He asked the doctor
'She may need to go in special care for a bit, but hopefully she'll be fine' panic hit my face, rob thinks she early, technical she's a week earlier but he thinks shes five weeks earlier.
'She's here babe' Rob says holding my baby
'Is she ok?' I hear him ask as I going in and out of consciousness. I finally come round and rob is sitting in a chair beside me
'Rob where the baby' I asked
'Your daughter is in special care not because she five weeks early but because she has jaundice' he looks disgusted at me.
'Who is her father?' he asks me, I burst in to tears and says
'It was a drunken night I don't know I am so sorry babe don't leave me' he looks shocked
'Hey I ain't going no where I can be her dad no one needs to know she ain't mine'
6months later he was gone.

'She's my daughter isn't she?' Marc isn't happy, Marie looks shocked.
'Yes, I thinks she's yours' I whispered. Marie runs out the bathroom in her bedroom crying, Marc looks devastated.