Chapter Thirty One

Will POV
I wake at five in the morning, Marie's still asleep. I am still trying to take in what happen last night. In a way I am glad to get her out of here. Part of me wants the results to take awhile so I can keep her at mine safe, but I know that's me being selfish. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her head. All my life I've wanted to follow in my fathers foot steps, like he followed my grandads and my grandad followed in his father and so on. My mom hated this tradition in the family and was so happy when I wanted to be home schooled. I had applied for military school in the summer, but was put on a waiting list much to my moms delight. And now Marie has walked into my life, I think my mum knows I can't leave her. I found my soulmate. Never have I felt like this for a girl.
'Will' Marie mutters in her sleep, I need her forever. There a thought hit me, I want to buy her a promise ring, I grab my phone and search for a black one as it's Marie's favourite colour. Within ten minutes of looking, I found the perfect one for her, a black band with a crystal heat and two little crystal by the sides of the heart. Perfect for her, shit what ring size is she. I look at her hand she always has a ring on, I slowly pull it on off and put it on the finger I want to pull the promise ring on, perfect fit, I look on the inside of the ring and find the size. I grin to myself this is perfect.

'How much stuff do you need babe' I can't honestly believe how many bags she's got, its likes she is moving in!
'Make up bag, hair stuff and clothes mr, I need to look good'
'With or without make up babe you are perfect babe' I wrap my arms round her waist and kiss her neck.
'Will we be sleeping together at your house Will or will you be in your room' I stop and I think, I actually don't know.
'I'll be in my room until my parents give me permission to sleep with you' I need to respect their wishes in their house, I know Marie would understand.
'Right I am ready, is my Mum gone?' I nod my head.
She walks up to Kye's door and knocks then slowly opens it,
'Kye, I am staying at Will's I cant bare it here' I hear her say,
'YOU CAN'T BARE IT HOW ON EARTH DO YOU THINK I FEEL!' I drop her bags and grab her by the waist pulling her back out of his doorway,
'You even think about touching her I'll kill you' I spit at Kye a grin appears on his face,
'She's a victim in this too you ain't the only one hurting' I yell at him, I shut the door on him and hug Marie.
'Let's go babe' I take her hand and grab two of her bags while she grabs the other and lead her to my house.