Chapter Fifteen

Today is the last day of school for summer, the time has actually flown by, it's crazy how different the America schools are compared to the schools back in England. Here we get like eleven weeks off, finish May and go back in August, English school only get six weeks off and they finish in June and go back September. I am brought back from my thoughts when Jade joins me at our lunch table.
'So ready for summer break, bitch' I laugh at her I just can get used to some of these different ways.
'Yeah I guess can't wait to spend time with you and Jason. And not have to worry about school' Me and Jason have been together a month, and I have never been happier. I still see Harrison briefly but these days he's with Rosa or Lola I not hundred percent sure which one he is with.
'Marie I've got to go somewhere for six weeks, but I don't trust you!' Jason tells me at school,
'What what!?!'
'You are too good for me and I cant keep going to bed thinking is tomorrow the day she leaves or cheats on me. I look at how we got together, and that was only because you couldn't wait for Harrison to come back' I am gob smacked,
'I don't cheat Jason you know that, and Harrison left without telling me' I can't believe he would use that against me it's a different situation.
'Marie it's over, I am done we had a good month.' Jade stands up and slaps him
'I always knew you was a player, just go and leave us alone' Jason looked at me one last time and then walked away, he never looks back.

Kye POV
'Mum, I need to talk to you' this is the third time I've tried talking to her, since I found out about Marie and me not having the same Dad, I have been wanting to ask my mum.
'Kye, I've got to leave for work in twenty minutes. What's so important it can't wait'
'My Dad....' She interrupts me,
'Kye I am not willing to discuss that waster he left us end of' and she just walks off. I've been having regular calls to and from my dad, he's planning on coming out in the next couple of month and I keep trying to tell her this, as I need to speak to her before he turns up on the door step, or it won't go down well.