Chapter 1 : I am a Stark anyway

So this is my first marvel Fanfiction!! Loki literally drives me crazy so like why not. And Since infinity war happened, I know all of the Lokitties were depressed with the neck crack so let's just turn back time when Loki was still a smol innocent frosty that have killed 80 people in two days ^_^

This takes us back to after the New York Attack. I know its like 2018 now and that was 2012. I just had an idea for this FanFiction hehe~

  I stared down at my shoes as I stood on top of the Avengers tower. Looking down from a great height, I felt my heart being pulled. 

  "Don't!" someone yelled.

  I turned around and saw Tony standing a few steps away from me. He was wearing his t-shirt with his normal black jeans. Staring at me in the eyes, with the worried expression planted on his face. That was until it started raining. Pouring heavily down at me. The surface I am stepping on was starting to get slippery. I look down with fear overcoming me. I looked up at Tony and his expression changed. His lips went up to a smirk, creeping me. He lunged onto me and I could feel myself falling back. I screamed until I felt a hand pulling on my collar.

  "TONY! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I screamed.

  I was floating in the air with his strong grip on my shirt. This was not him. This is not the Tony Stark I know. I looked into his eyes and noticed his eyes were turning black. Fully black. My eyes staring in disbelief.

  "Indeed I am."

  At that moment, he releases his grip on me. I was falling. The wind gushing past me. A tear left my eyes as my body hits the-

  Water?

  My eyes shot open and sat up. I feel my body drenched in water along with my bed. My hair fell on my face as water keeps on raining down on me.

  "JARVIS, switch it off. I'm awake!" I commanded.

  "Sorry but only Tony Stark will be able to shut it off."

  I clenched my jaw as well as my fists. 

  "TONY!!" 

  I slammed the door open and walked out of the room, drenched. My hands balled into a fist as I saw Tony from afar. 

  "Tony!"

  "O-Oh shit."

  I lunged towards him and managed to tackle him down. His reaction was too slow. As I was holding him back, I started punching him.

  "Aurelia! Stop! I'm gonna get wet!"

  I continued treating him like my punching bag until I was satisfied enough. I got up and parts of his suit were wet. I started laughing as he got up from the floor.

  "Seriously? I have a meeting after this!" he groans. "You're twenty-three and is still a child."

  "Says the forty-two-year-old uncle who drenched the whole bed including me with water."

  We started bickering like we always do. Like how two five-year-old kids would fight. 

  "Alright, break it up you two," Pepper comes in between us as we were glaring daggers at each other. "Honey, change your clothes. Lia, get to work. Bruce needs you there."

  She handed me my car keys and head out the door, slipping on my converse.

  "Pull up your pants! I can see your hello kitty underpants."