First Kiss

*AS MUCH AS I LOVE BEING A WOMAN I HATE MOTHER NATURE MORE I WISH MEN CAN SUFFER EVERY MONTH NOT WOMEN. RANT OVER*

JONAH

Me and Jonah are hanging around the Why Don't We house watching movies and relaxing. The lads are beside us and me and Jonah are cuddled together. I look up at Jonah. "Jon.... stop looking at me... watch the movie" said Yn. "No, your beautiful" said Jonah. "Thank you, Jon" said Yn. He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and soon wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into me. We soon pull back. "Guys it's good to watch you kiss and it's your first kiss but we wanna watch the movie not you swapping spit!" said Corbyn. "Corbyn you'd understand if your dating!" said Jonah. Corbyn gives him the middle finger. We roll our eyes and stand up. "We're going to get popcorn and exchange spit" said Jonah. We go get popcorn and kiss again, this can become addictive.

CORBYN

Me and Corbyn are in my bedroom and we're lying down, relaxing while watching YouTube, I am showing Corbyn Zoella and Pointlessblogs, AKA Zoe and Alfie."Wow their actually fun to watch" smiled Corbyn. "See I told you" smiled Yn. "Yeah, yeah" said Corbyn. 

I sit up. So does Corbyn, we both lean in and we start kissing.  I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in. I put my hands in his hair and pull. He moans. "Honey.... would you and Corbyn.... oh sorry.... I'll uh come back" said mum. We jump apart and look at her. "What mum?" asked Yn. "Pizza for dinner" said mum. We nod. "Don't do that when your dad comes home" said mum. We blush. "We won't" said Yn. Mum left and I pecked him on the lips. "Well..... looks like we are having pizza" said Yn. Corbyn smiles. 

JACK

Me and Jack are actually meeting Selena Gomez and I am so excited not knowing Jack and Selena are plotting something. I put a white dress on and black flats. I go spot Jack talking to my dad. "Yeah... oh Yn you ready?" asked Jack. I nod and we get in the car. We drive to her house and Jack knocks. "Jack! Yn! Jack has talked to me about you, your even more beautiful in person!" said Selena. "Thank you" smiled Yn. We go in and Selena turns on music and does something to the lights and leaves. Jack pulls me up and we start dancing. We stare at each other and we lean in and kiss. He pulls me closer and turns into a deep kiss. "Ahem.... I was helping you to get  the first kiss not have sex on my couch or floor or whatever" said Selena. We jump apart and look at Selena. "OK, lunch is ready" said Selena. 

After that it was fun, my idol helped Jack to kiss me. 

DANIEL

Me and Daniel are sitting under a tree at lunch. "So your friends must think it's weird your not sitting with them" said Yn. "Eh... they'll deal with it" smiled Daniel. "Your sweet" smiled Yn. "Only for you, princess" said Daniel. 

We look at each other and he smiles and we lean in. We kiss. I pull him closer and we're fully making out. "Ahem. Detention.... Daniel Seavey and Yn Y/L/N" said Mr Moore. We just nod. He left and me and Daniel giggled. It was worth the detention. 

ZACH

Since we live beside each other, it's easy for us to hang but today we are at his pool and just swimming up and down and splashing.  Soon we go in for food but then go back out and go for a swim.

I sit on the side of the pool and he stands in between my legs. He leans in and we kiss. We keep kissing until Daniel yells at us to get a room. We go to his room and continue making out there, which is why when Jonah comes in to do the same, we throw a pillow at him and kick him out.

FOURTH ONE!

Lorna xx