W.S: Wedding Day P. Getting Ready

*Go back to the tiaras and Jewellery for hairstyles the tiaras have the hairstyles in them*
Jonah

Today is the day I am getting married to Jonah.  I see my mum, Christina, Gabbie, Kay and Anna standing there. "Ok! It's time to get you ready" Said Mum. I smile at her. We get my hair done and light make up. I get my dress on and everyone smiles at me. "You look breathtaking" Said Mum. "Thank you. You all look amazing too" Said Yn. Everyone smiles at me

Jonah's. POV:

I just put my suit on and do my hair.

Corbyn

I go down and see Tate, Gabbie, Ashley and Kay and my mum standing there. "We have to get you ready" Said Ash. I nod and smile. I get my hair and make up done. Then I slide into my dress. I look in the mirror. "I-I love it" Smiled Yn. The girls and my mum got ready as well. "You all look amazing" Said Yn.

Corbyn POV

I just had to put my suit on and do my hair.

Jack

I go down and see Isla, Tate, Christina, Ava, Sydnie and my mum and Kristin. "So we have to get your hair and make up done. Then your dress. The girls will be getting ready first so they'll be able to help me. Isla, your getting a little bit of make up" Said Kristin. "That's great! I was thinking maybe pink for Isla's make up?" Said Yn. Kristin smiles. "Yes and Yn I want to say thank you. For being there for Syd, Ava and Isla. Isla especially loves you. You have always bought her place when I couldn't and I just want to say thank you." Said Kristin. "I love Isla. She is amazing. I'm so protective over her," Said Yn. I get my hair and make up done. I get my dress and shoes on. "Isla you look amazing" Said Yn. "Thank you but you look better. I love you Yn" Said Isla. "I love you too" Said Yn. We hug.

Jack POV

I just put my suit and shoes on. My hair is already done

Daniel

I go down and Christina, Kay, Anna, Gabbie and Tate standing there beside Keri and my mum. I smile at them. "So it's time we get you ready. As you can the girls are ready. Now come on!" Said Mum. I nod and everything gets done. I look at Keri. "You may not be my biological daughter but you are amazing! Anna, your turn to get married. Then Chris and Tyler" Said Keri. "Mum I'm too young and I need a boyfriend" Said Anna. I laugh. "I think Dani will kill your future boyfriend" Smiled Yn. "Yup" Said Anna. "Honey, why didn't Dani ask Christian or Tyler to be his best man?" Asked mum. "He said that if he asked one of them he'd feel bad for not asking the other so to save him from choosing he didn't choose them. He hates that he has to pick between but he did ask them to do something. He asked them to say a speech, so I am nervous and excited to hear them say it" Said Yn. "That's Dani for you. Anyway we are ready" Said Keri.

Daniels POV

I literally just throw on my suit and shoes and do my hair.

Zach

I go down to see Myta, my mum, Christina, Tate, Gabbie and Anna standing there ready. "You all look amazing" Said Yn. I get done and I smile. "Can I say something?" Asked Myta. I nod. "You look amazing and thank you for sticking with Zach" Said Myta. "I love him. His an amazing guy" Said Yn.

Zach's POV

I put on my suit, shoes and do my hair. I make sure my suit is perfect.

I hope you enjoyed and why do I get the feeling the grooms just put their suits on and are like done. Easy. I can do other stuff now (for wdw probs play Fortnite 😂)

Lorna wxdxw