Corbyn Series 2. (Finale)

We're on our honeymoon and we are just relaxing. We're going on a date tonight, I am excited for it. I curl my hair and put on very light make up. I go out and see Corbyn in shorts and a shirt. His wearing sandals. "You look beautiful" said Corbyn. "You look so handsome" smiled Ellie. He takes my hand and I feel sparks and tingles. I do like him. I smile at him. 

We go down and walk to the restaurant. "I always knew you were the one for me. I-I just got lost along the way" said Corbyn. "So did I, Corbyn. I was actually jealous that you were dating Christina" said Ellie. "I'm sorry" said Corbyn. "Don't be, it's fine. We're married" said Ellie. Corbyn smiles and kisses my head. We go to the restaurant and sit down.

"So Ellie what do you want in the future?" asked Corbyn. "To be honest I never thought I'd be married but here I am, I would like three kids and to be happy and in love" said Ellie. "I want to be the same, really. I already have a great job so this will be great." said Corbyn. I smiles at me. 

4 months later

It's been an amazing couple of months being married. I have fallen in love with Corbyn. I'm telling him today. I go get dressed.

I go down and see Corbyn talking to someone at the door

I go down and see Corbyn talking to someone at the door. "Corbyn, I still love you. I know your married but you can leave her" said Christina. "Christina.... I loved you but I fell in love with Ellie-May" said Corbyn. "But I love you" said Christina. I walk down and stand beside Corbyn. "Ellie" said Corbyn. "I heard it. Christina you seem nice but his married. I love him too. I'm in love with him, Just if you love him, let him go" said Ellie. She sighs. "Be good to him, he deserves it" said Christina. I smile at her. "I will" said Ellie. She left. I smile at Corbyn. "Thank you, Ellie" said Corbyn and he kisses me. 

I'm just happy that we fell in love.

2 years later

We have two kids, twins. A boy and girl. Gavin Ryan and Georgia Rayleigh Besson. Christina got married to a nice guy and she is happy. We're just glad we made it. 

We had a rough patch last year and we honestly had the divorce papers but then we fought through it, we ended up actually becoming stronger which made it a lot better. 

We've become stronger and now we are more in love and happy. 

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna wxdxw