W.S: Telling the boys

Jonah

We are meeting the lads today and I decided to wear a white dress with 'I'm getting married' and go to meet them.

As soon as we walk in the lads gasp. "Oh shit.... your getting married!!" Said everyone. I nod.

They all hug us and have fun.

Corbyn

We are at the pool today and we are just enjoying the day.

Corbyn stands up. "I have a best man, Jordan. But I want to have you all as best men as well as Jordan so will you?" Asked Corbyn. "Your getting married" Said Jonah. We nod and they all jump up and down.

They are so happy right now.

Jack

We are having a movie night and guess what? We made a home video of Jack proposing so we are showing them.

We turn it on and at first they don't realise until they see us. "YOUR GETTING MARRIED!" Yelled Corbyn. We nod and they pick us up!

Thank god their happy!

Daniel

We are standing beside a wedding dress shop waiting for the lads when they arrive. We smirk. "So can you guys take Dani? I have wedding dresses to try on" Said Yn. "Your getting married?" Asked Jonah. "Yes" Said Yn. They cheer.

They left and I tried on dresses.

Zach

The lads are here and we are going to walk in. We walk in and yell it.

"WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!" Yelled Yn and Zach. Everyone yells and jumps up at us.

We literally spent the whole night talking about the wedding.

Next telling the fans and this will be the last of the night!

Lorna wxdxw