Zach Imagine

Your Christina Marie's sister

NAME: Casey

My older sister is Christina Marie Harris, who is dating Corbyn, I've met him before, and the lads. Christina told me that if I did date one of the guys it'll be fine. I did admit to her I liked Zach and she did tell me to go for it but long distance. I am afraid cause of all the fans and their probably better looking then me. "Casey come on, Corbyn and the rest are in New York waiting for us" said Christina. "Coming!" said Casey.

I go down and Christina just smiles. "So get changed, no. You have to dress up cause you like Zach and shit and your gonna impress him" said Christina. I sigh. I go back up.

I go back down and Christina smiles

I go back down and Christina smiles. I walk out. We get the train into New york and meet the lads. Christina and Corbyn kiss. Zach is holding a girls hand. "This is my girlfriend from LA, Ashley" said Zach. "Hi, I'm Christina" said Christina. "And I'm her sister, Casey" said Casey. "A boys name?" asked Ashley. "Well I was meant to be a boy so" said Casey. Ashley just fake smiles. Christina just frowns. So are the rest of the lads. "Christina, I just realised.... I have to buy stuff for school" said Casey. "OK, be careful" said Christina. "I'll try" smiled Casey. I walked off. Great he has a girlfriend. 

Afterwards I meet up for dinner. "So Ashley, what are you doing right now?" asked Christina. "Oh I quit school, it was shit and I model underwear" said Ashley. I look out the window, no wonder he likes her. Christina looks at her. "Wow, cool" smiled Christina, fake. I giggle. I spot my ex, great. He cheated on me all the time, and emotionally abused me which only Christina and Corbyn know since they helped me get away from him.

"Zach! My man! And Ashley my cousin" said Jake. I look down. "Hey Jake" said Zach and Ashley. "Oh Casey nice to see you again, we should hang out soon" said Jake. I look down. "Actually she's busy for the rest of her life" said Christina. "Aw, but we were perfect together" said Jake. "Oi leave my sister in law alone." said Corbyn. "Oh pretty boy over there, calm down, I think you want to date Casey as well.... Casey can we talk?" asked Jake. I just nod. We go outside. 

"You date me or I'll tell Zach you like him and then I'll hurt him" said Jake. "Fine. I'll date you" said Casey. We go back in. "Great news we are dating!" smiled Jake. I smile(fakely) and sit down but he sits first and pulls me on his lap. We have dinner and Christina and Corbyn are looking at me. 

We go home and the lads and Ashley are staying Jake is coming as well, great. We go in and I go to my room. I hear yelling and then see Jake coming to me. He kisses me and leaves. "Don't accuse my girlfriend's cousin of emotionally abusing and cheating on someone, he'd never do that" said Zach. I look down. "Fine don't believe us" said Christina. Jake comes back in. "Let's go, Casey. Your staying with me" said Jake, smirking. He pulls me out and drags me to his house. 

He pushes me against the wall and well starts beating me, I start crying and screaming. 

NEXT DAY

I sneak out and run into the house. I see Zach sitting there. "Me and Ashley broke up.... she was cheating on me" said Zach. "Z-Zach.... get Christina and C-Corbyn" stuttered Casey, before I passed out. 

4 HOURS LATER

I wake up to beeping and I groan. I spot Christina and the lads standing around the bed. "What happened?" asked Christina. "I only dated Jake cause he threatened me he'll tell Zach I like him and hurt him... when we got there he... he beat me... and wouldn't stop" said Casey, crying. Zach looks at me. "Can you all leave? Please, Christina?" said Zach. They left.

"Casey why did you not tell me you liked me? You silly girl. I love you. Ashley was only a rebound for me not to like you and I just want to say, you didn't have to date him just so I am safe" said Zach. "I love you too and I didn't want you hurt, I wouldn't live with myself if you got hurt" said Casey.He cups my face.

"The day I met you, the minute I looked into your eyes, I knew I will always love you. I love you so so much" said Zach. I lean up and kiss him. "Are we interrupting something?" asked Christina. We jump apart. "Oh hi... uh kinda" said Casey. "Yes. Casey, I want to ask you will you be my girlfriend?" asked Zach. "Hell yeah" said Casey. We kiss again. 

As soon as I am out, Zach is helping me with my broken leg. Once I'm healed, I've organised with my parents that I can live with the lads in LA, just do homeschool as Zach is doing. So this is great. Me and Zach share a room and I have made it cozy and it clean.

Me and Zach get married three years later and it's a shared wedding between me, Zach and Christina and Corbyn.

My dress is kinda simple but still elegant

And Christina's is amazing, 

We liked different styles and that's what makes us

We liked different styles and that's what makes us... us. I loved the wedding, it was emotional and to share it with your sister and best friend, it's even better.

We both got pregnant at the same time.

We had twins, Sarah and Samson Herron and another set of twins, Hayden and Haley Herron.

Christina and Corbyn had three kids, Damon, Rayleigh and Cara Besson.

We all had a simple life.

Lorna xx