His letter to you when they find you

Jonah

Baby Girl,

Your in hospital in a coma and you will survive and I'm so happy we found you. I love you. I will never let you go out without me. You will be protected. You will have me. You will have my promise.

Baby, now wake up. Wake up for me. Wake up and share our future. Share it and love it.

I love you Yn, my Queen,

Jonah ❤️

Daniel

Yn, my princess

They found your body. Baby, your gone. I don't know what to do. I-I want you back. We had plans. I bought a ring to propose to you, I even bought the house you wanted. Today is your birthday and that was your present. Come back. I had dreams about our wedding, you in a beautiful, elegant, simple white dress, your hair curly and natural make up. I dreamt of our kids, a girl with your eyes and hair and smile. She acted like me though and a boy who looked like me but acted like you. I dreamt of living by the beach so the kids will grow up with the sea. I dreamt we had a dog since our first born called Joy and that she was protective. I dreamt of us at 99, old, wrinkly and dying laughing and dying in each other's arms. Now that your gone none of that can happen.

One thing I will do.... I'll track down your killer and you will get justice.

Love from your Dani Boi ❤️

Corbyn

BABY,

Your alive, your back. You are in hospital of course to get some medical help but your alive. You still smell the same and that smile, it kills me. I am so happy you got out safely. His gone and I'm here to be your protector. Can you imagine, I finally get to kiss you. I love you. I can't say much because I want to say it all in person to you, my soulmate.

Love Corbyn

Jack

My Yn,

They killed you. I just found out you were pregnant. He killed you and our unborn child. I found your present for me, the test and a baby grow. Lavender, she just said mama. And then dada. She cries for you and so do I. I cry in bed. When Lav isn't around so I won't scare her. You were the light to my life, ya know. I'm gonna read this at your funeral. Baby, why did he kill you? I love you. I don't think I can ever move on cause you were my great love. Lavender and me, we're gonna live and be happy for you. We will live how you lived. Lavender will know everything about you and I can imagine her being just like you just with my eyes and hair.

I miss you so, so much.

Love from your man, Jack Avery

Zach

Yn My Queen,

Your alive and I am so happy you are alive. Sadly your kidnapper escaped but he will be found. Baby baby your alive and that's all that matters. I love you. I will say more to you later in person but now? Let me say this, I will protect you even if it kills me. Your kidnapper, I will look for him, I will find him and I will hand him over to the police. I love you my Queen.

Love your King, Zach

Okay yeah no more of this I was nearly crying for Jacks.

I hope you enjoyed. Also I have a playlist I listened to writing this:

 Also I have a playlist I listened to writing this:

Lorna wxdxw