Corbyn Imagine

You have a kid from a previous relationship

NAME: Alexis Murray

I dated this guy Devon Smith for 2 years, and I got pregnant and he left me when I told you. My son is a huge fan of Why Don't We and so am I. He loves their music. My son's name is Xavier Luke Murray. His only 5 and loves music. 

I get ready to go to Why Don't We's concert. I am excited about it because I do love them as well. I get dressed and then go get Xavier ready, jeans and a why don't we top and converse. I brush his hair and leave it. I do my hair and put light make up on. I then grab my bag and tickets. I grab coats and then I grab his stuff. We get to the arena and we queue up. 

We soon go in and we are at the front. I hope no one pushes me or Xavier. The opening comes on and we have fun. Then the boys come on. Xavier screams and some girl pushes into him and he falls and bumps his head. I pick him up. "Oh my baby" said Alexis. Corbyn stops and jumps down. "Oh my god... come with me, I'll get first aid!" said Corbyn. Corbyn takes him and a security guard helps me over the fence thing. We go backstage and we get Xavier sorted. "You can watch from the edge of the stage" said Corbyn. I just nod and we watch the rest of the concert. 

Afterwards Corbyn brings us to his dressing room. "So Xavier your a fan" said Corbyn. "Yes. I love your songs" said Xavier. "Thank you!" said Corbyn. Jonah takes Xavier to show him the arena. "Your beautiful and I am sorry you got pushed" said Corbyn. "It's not your fault" said Alexis. "Yeah but their my fans and they pushed a young boy" said Corbyn. "Yeah but his fine now" said Alexis. "Let me take you on a date" said Corbyn. "OK but Xavier comes with us" said Alexis. "OK, his so cool! I love him, he was telling me you need a boyfriend and I was like where is your dad and he said he left" said Corbyn. "Yeah, my ex left as soon as I told him I was pregnant" said Alexis. "Oh what a douche" said Corbyn. "Thanks, I agree" said Alexis.

THE DATE

I get myself ready, Corbyn just said wear something I usually wear.

I put Xavier in skinny jeans, a shirt and vans. I just leave his hair and put mine in a curly ponytail and light make up. I hear a knock on my door and I go open the door. I smile at Corbyn. "Hey beautiful" said Corbyn. "Hey handsome" said Alexis. I kiss his cheek and he blushes. "Mommy,... Corby are we going?" asked Xavier. "Yes,we are" said Corbyn. He leads us to his car and opens the door to a car seat. "I bought one for Xavier" said Corbyn. "You didn't have too" said Alexis. "Hey, I wanted too" said Corbyn. "Aw that's so sweet" said Alexis. 

We go to the cinema. "I thought we could see Hotel Transylvania 3!" said Corbyn. "Oh Xavier will love that!" said Alexis. Corbyn smiles. We buy loads of sweets and then watch the movie. Afterwards we head to The Cheesecake Factory and we enjoy our meal. He drops us home and hugs Xavier. "I had a great time, Corbyn. Xavier loves you. I just want to say.... it's hard to find love as a single parent, no one man wants me AND Xavier. They only want me" said Alexis. "Well I want you both" smiled Corbyn.