Daniel Imagine

Your dating Daniel's brother

NAME: Ava Dooley 

My boyfriend Christian Seavey is a good boyfriend but his ALWAYS busy. All the time his busy and that lead to me and Daniel becoming closer, it wasn't exactly planned that way but it did. He always played attention to me and makes me feel wanted, so when Christian never spent time with me, me and Daniel went on dates, eventually became boyfriend and girlfriend. You must think that oh you should break up with him, but how can I tell him I love his brother and I cheated on him with his brother, it'd be shit, the only person to know this is Anna Seavey, she actually prefers me dating Daniel, and I understand, she hates seeing me upset every time I turn up for a date with Chris but he ditches me. 

I'm going over to visit Christian, he asked me over and I said yes. I get dressed. I curl my hair and leave. I get there and walk in. "Hey babe, so we're hanging with my friends today!" said Chris. I nod. We go to his car and he drives us to the beach. I spot his friends, Adam, Ana, Justin and Mark. Ana is a slut and the lads are just arseholes. We go over and sit down. "Ahh you bought you sexy mama" said Adam. "Yeah... I have, seen those legs" smirked Chris. I stand up. "I'm going home." said Ava. I walk off and get a taxi back to his and text Daniel.

I pay the driver and get out. I walk in. I got o Daniels room. "What happened?" asked Daniel. "Adam, Mark, Justin and Ana happened. Adam called me 'Christian's sexy mama" said Ava. "That dick, he might be my brother but that's not how you treat your girlfriend" said Daniel. "I know. That's why I love. We've been doing this for 3 years now, isn't that funny and I haven't decided what to do with Chris?" asked Ava. "Well. I dunno. This is harder then normal cheating stories you hear, about they cheat, get caught and shit. What if you cheat on your boyfriend with his brother and how to tell him would be shit. It's hard." said Daniel. I lie back. "Dani, I see us getting married, and having kids" said Ava. "And so do I, you walking down in your white dress, white heels, veil, a smile. I then see you with a baby bump, then a baby girl, that looks just like you but manages to get my eyes and our hair colour. I manage to see us at 90 years old, in our house, lying beside each other and just dying in each others arms. It felt so real, and I want that, baby girl" said Dani. "How about me, you and Anna go somewhere, we get married and then come back and I break it off with Christian? That way, he can't get angry that much" said Ava. Daniel nods. We kiss. We tell Anna what we're doing and she smiles. We pack and go to my house to pack. We get a plane to New York. We manage to book this hotel called ML & T Midtown Loft and Terrace hotel and it's so pretty.

I then go dress shopping when I am there. 

My dress above and Anna's below