W.S: First Interview

Jonah

"Everyone welcome Why Don't We to the Zach Sang Show!! Welcome boys, lovely to see you again!" Said Zach. "Hey!!" Said everyone. "So Jonah your the first Why Don't We boy to be engaged. How does it feel being engaged?" Asked Zach. "It feels amazing. I was so happy when she said yes, she is amazing. She was amazed that I did it." Said Jonah.

"How did the lads react?" Asked Zach. "They were happy and excited. I will always remember the engagement" Said Jonah. "Well I am happy to hear about it!!" Said Zach.

Corbyn

"Everyone please welcome Why Don't We to The Late Late Show!" Said James Corden. "Hey everyone!" Said all of us. I smile. "So Corbyn your getting married!! How far along planned have you gotten!" Said James. "Yeah we are, Yn was so happy and so am I really. We haven't gotten as far into wedding planning but we are beginning after tour, of course we sorted out the bridesmaids and groomsman but right now we are going to plan after tour. It's exciting" Said Corbyn.

"How are your parents with it?" Asked James. "They love it. Both of our mums are so excited for it. Yn already promised them that they both are going dress shopping with her. I'm so happy that Yn and my mum have a great bond. It's great and I know my mum would drop everything for her" Said Corbyn. "So cute!" Said James. I laugh. "Well congratulations Corbyn. Only person to get married in the band and Jack is the first one with a child!" Said James. I smile and Jack smiles. "Yeah Lavender May Avery!" Said Jack.

Jack

We are in London right now and we are on Capital Fm today. We go in and Roman smiles at me. "Welcome Why Don't We! How are you?" Asked Roman. "We are great! Jack is engaged!" Said Jonah. "Oh yes! Congratulations! So how is it going?" Asked Roman. "Great! Bridesmaids and groomsman sorted and we also have the venue. It's a lovely venue and we are not telling fans since it's our special day and also we want privacy. We are quite happy with it." Said Jack. "Who are you inviting?" Asked Roman. "Friends and family. We have a list and we want something semi big but semi small" Said Jack. "That's great!" Said Roman. The interview finished great.

Daniel

We are at Jimmy Fallon. "Welcome Why Don't We!" Said Jimmy. "Hi Jimmy" Said Daniel. "So Daniel your getting married! Congrats! How are you and Yn today?" Asked Jimmy. "Very happy. We are so happy and I never thought how much I could fall in love with Yn again but she's amazing! I love her!" Said Daniel. "Aww your so cute!!" Said Jimmy. "Thank you, Yn is actually still talking about our engagement and she is so happy and in love" Said Daniel. "I've seen pictures" Said Jimmy. "Yeah we have, photos of us after I proposed. She cried and she so happy!" Smiled Daniel. Jimmy smiles "You two are making me look bad!" Said Jimmy. I laugh. "Sorry, but I'm in love and not with apple juice or giraffes now!" Said Daniel. I had to make that joke!

Zach

We are on Jimmy Kimmel today. "Why Don't We are here and we are talking about Zach's wedding." Said Jimmy.

"So Zach the baby of the group is getting married" Said Jimmy. "Yeah I am." Smiled Zach. "When is the wedding planning?" Asked Jimmy. "Oh great! We have the Venue. It's secret for now we have to see it." Said Zach. "That sounds great! I really do appreciate that you came here for the first interview! How is your family with this proposal!" Said Jimmy. "They are happy about it, they are enjoying it way too much!" Said Zach. The rest of our interview went great!

Next part is wedding dress shop or first fight after being engaged so I don't know yet. You'll see it when I update!!

Lorna wxdxw