Wedding Series: The Ring

Jonah
Jonah's PoV:

I'm planning on proposing to my girlfriend of 3 years this week for our 4 year anniversary. I asked my mum to come with me along with Keri Seavey cause they both want to come. Keri just loves Yn and also she was the one that introduced us. I meet up with them. "Are you excited to get the ring?" Asked Keri. "Yeah! I want to buy a really beautiful ring that suits her." Said Jonah.

Keri smiles. "Don't be, it'll speak to you" Smiled Keri. My mum smiles. "Honey, you love Yn and what ever ring you get she will love it. Trust me" Said mum. I hug her. We get to the ring shop and walk inside. I smile at the man. "How May I help you today?" Asked the man. "I'm shopping for engagement rings" Said Jonah. "How sweet!! How old are you? I want to know so I'll be able to get a trendy ring for you and what I mean by that is like the colour, does your girlfriend like rose gold?" Asked the man. "She loves rose gold and I'm 21 and so is she. Well I'm 20 but nearly 21 though" Said Jonah. "Ok great! Wait here for a second I will be back quickly!" Smiled the man. "Oh my name is John! I just get excited about engagements!" Said John. I smile at him.

John walks back out with a ton of rose gold rings. He places them down. "You can pick them up and look at them. Wait for the calling as I say it" Said John, smiling. I spot a delicate one with an oval diamond. It called to me and I picked it up. "This one, I love this one and it's simple looking" Said Jonah. "Ahh this one is the one if the girl loves simplicity" said John. "I'll take it" Said Jonah. John takes it and wraps it up. I pay for it and we put it in my back pack. We walk out. Keri and mum hugs me. "You did it!!" Said Keri and mum. I smile.

I got the ring!

Corbyn

Me and Yn have been dating for 5 years and it's time for us to get married. I'm going. Ring shopping with my mum and sister, Ashley. I see them walk into the ring shop. "We made it! Ok so what type of ring?" Asked Ash. "Um a nice one" Said Corbyn. Ash rolls her eyes. "Oh shut up Corbyn..... what do you want to let Yn wear for the rest of her life" Said Ash. "Something simple but not too blingy Yn isn't a fan of massive diamonds" Said Corbyn.

The woman walks out. "I'm Katie and I will be helping you today. I pulled all the blinds down and closed the store since I understand you don't want fans to find out what is happening" Smiled Katie. "Thank you so much!! I honestly can't wait!" Smiled Corbyn. "What ring do you want for your soon to be wife?" Asked Katie. "Simple, one diamond." Said Corbyn. "I'll be back" Said Katie. She walks off. I smile.
She walks back in and I smile. She places rings back down. I see one and I smile at her. "That one! I love that one" smiled Corbyn. I pay for it and she hands it to me. "We have a back entrance, coz I'm seeing flashes come through." Said Katie. "I already texted dad, his around the back. Thank you" Said Ash. Katie nods and leads us away.
I've got the ring, I've got the ring

Daniel

Me and my girlfriend Yn have been together for 2 years and we are now thinking of marriage. I am going ring shopping. My dad, Jeff, my brother Tyler and Anna. I decided on them cause it will be better from a mans perspective as well as Anna's. When we get there, the man Ricky. I smile at him. "What kind of ring are you looking for?" Asked Rick. "Not too big, not too small. Yn is amazing and deserves a big ring" Said Daniel, smiling. "I'll be back." Said Rick.
He walks back in and oh my god. This one. "This one!" Said Daniel. "This beauty is one of a kind" Said Rick. I pay and I smile. We leave and I have GOT THE RING!!!

 We leave and I have GOT THE RING!!!

Jack

Me and Yn have been dating for 7 years long right? I'm proposing to her soon and I can't wait. I am at the shop with  my mum (Kristin), Sydnie, Ava and Isla, my sisters. When we get there Isla runs to a ring. "This one!" Said Isla. I look at it. I smile. "I love it! Excuse me I want this ring!" Said Jack. The lady gets it and I pay for it.
Isla got me a gorgeous ring.

Zach

Me and Yn have been dating for 3 years and I am proposing to her. I need a ring. I ask my mum to come. She means the world to me. When we get there we instantly go inside and I look through the rings. "I'm just looking for a gorgeous ring" Said Zach. "Ok be back with a perfect one" Said Molly. I smile. She comes back with the perfect ring. "I'll take it. It's perfect" Said Zach. I pay for it and leave.

It's perfect for Yn!

I hope you enjoyed and the second part is either gonna be up today or tomorrow!

Lorna wxdxw